I'm pretty mature in monastic age entering the age requirement for a Vinaya master, but I am becoming known through my online presence and in my meetings with other Western and Eastern people in robes. In my tradition, the Chinese Buddhist Sangha really co...
Basic Sangha community rights Full citizenry rights in the resident country and overseas. Full support in daily living includes 4-requisites All possible opportunities for education given everyone without payback expected. Respect by 4-fold assembly of host...
- Calm Clarity Templeabbess, 2006 - presentBhikshuni religious organization is founder of the non-profit 501 3(c) temple Chinese Mahayana Linji Pure Land Translation of the Mahayana Chinese Tripitaka Taisho Edition
- Chinese Bhikshuni SanghaBhikshuni, 2004 - presentTraditional Vinaya Sangha Bhikshuni, translating Buddha dharma from Chinese to English
- Xi Fang Templetonsure & bhikshuni residency, 2001 - 20052001 Sept arrival lay woman monastic living, tonsure May 8 2002 sramanerika precepts 2004 bhikshuni ordination, 2004-2005 bhikshuni residency, left with permission to reside in Iowa due to lack of available room.
- Sangha Walks (current)
Ven. Hong Yang is a bhikshuni from the Chinese Mahayana Buddhist tradition. She founded Bhikshuni a nonprofit that seeks to improve awareness of the Sangha in the USA. Sangha Walks is a first time ever effort to document in a digital formats the lives and history of all traditions and schools of Buddhist monks and nuns in the USA from their own offerings.
- Yuan Heng Temple, Gaoshiung, TaiwanTriple Platform Ordination, 2004 - 2004Triple Platform Ordination: Sramanerika ordination, Bhikshuni ordination, Bodhisattva ordination
- Iowa State UniversityMA - GGS: Buddhism, 1988 - 1990