My autobiography has been the hardest thing to write. I'm happy I made the effort to publish many sutras before I attempted the hardest thing I have ever sat down to to do. At first I made lists, wrote snippets of my challenges and victories. I had a dif...
- Calm Clarity Templeabbess, 2006 - presentBhikshuni religious organization is founder of the non-profit 501 3(c) temple Chinese Mahayana Linji Pure Land Translation of the Mahayana Chinese Tripitaka Taisho Edition
- Chinese Bhikshuni SanghaBhikshuni, 2004 - presentTraditional Vinaya Sangha Bhikshuni, translating Buddha dharma from Chinese to English
- Xi Fang Templetonsure & bhikshuni residency, 2001 - 20052001 Sept arrival lay woman monastic living, tonsure May 8 2002 sramanerika precepts 2004 bhikshuni ordination, 2004-2005 bhikshuni residency, left with permission to reside in Iowa due to lack of available room.
- Sangha Walks (current)
Ven. Hong Yang is a bhikshuni from the Chinese Mahayana Buddhist tradition. She founded Bhikshuni a nonprofit that seeks to improve awareness of the Sangha in the USA. Sangha Walks is a first time ever effort to document in a digital formats the lives and history of all traditions and schools of Buddhist monks and nuns in the USA from their own offerings.
- Yuan Heng Temple, Gaoshiung, TaiwanTriple Platform Ordination, 2004 - 2004Triple Platform Ordination: Sramanerika ordination, Bhikshuni ordination, Bodhisattva ordination
- Iowa State UniversityMA - GGS: Buddhism, 1988 - 1990