The free companion guide is available for download or for pick up at participating distribution centers and select Allstate agencies nationwide. Download or find the nearest participating distribution center at Allstate.com/SilverLining.
Go to Allstate.com/SilverLining to download the book or find a location nearest to you to pick one up.
- SelfWriter and Noted Speaker, presentCurrently writing TheSilverPen.com and have a book being published by Simon & Schuster in 2014 called, The Silver Lining: An Insightful Guide to the Realities of Breast Cancer
Hollye’s professional knowledge as a health practitioner and her personal experiences as a cancer patient and survivor present a powerful package. People benefit from her insights, humor and informed perspective on the breast cancer cycle—from detection to treatment to recovery.
Hollye is the experienced girlfriend who tells you what to expect, holds your hand and helps you find the silver linings during the breast cancer experience.
In addition to writing The Silver Pen, Hollye also contributes to The Huffington Post, BreastCancer.org, Susan G. Komen, and the Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation Army of Women Blog.
- Saint Mary's CollegePolitical Science and History
- Loyola University ChicagoNursing and Social Work
- University of ChicagoBioethics
- Erikson InstituteChild Development