By simply checking out the chromium source code and compiling the convenient "athena_main" target with ninja -C out/Release athena_main, you'll be able to follow the Work In Progress.
- Emerson CollegeB.S. Public Relations, 2009 - 2012
- Bellevue Community CollegeRunning Start Program, 2008 - 2009
- Issaquah High SchoolHigh School Diploma, 2005 - 2009
- EdelmanAssociate Brand Planner, 2011 - present
- The Next Great GenerationTech Writer, 2011 - 2012
- Cone CommunicationsNew Media Intern, 2011 - 2012
- SignedOn, IncMarketing Associate, 2010 - 2011
- Galiher Law Firm, LLCSocial Media Coordinator, 2011 - 2011
- OficioSocial Media Intern, 2011 - 2011
- Village TheatreMarketing/Design Intern, 2010 - 2011
- Bellevue CollegeThe Jibsheet Features Editor, 2008 - 2009
- Village TheatreCo-Author, Creative Team, 2006 - 2007
- MullenCommunity Management Intern, 2011 - 2012
Evian Christ, Cibo Matto, Forest Swords, Dām-Funk, Pantha Du Prince, Mor...
Summer Saturday series will also feature Lone, Sophie, Todd Edwards, Simian Mobile Disco, The Range, Tessela, more
Lyft will launch in all of New York City's five boroughs tonight
Lyft is finally launching in New York City, but it's making some concessions to do so. After a back-and-forth battle between Lyft and the ci
Random Article: 60 Things Guys Should Know About Girls
Girls work differently than guys, don't blame us... thank us!! :D
Arizona Confronting Awkward Realization That Gay People Have Money, Buy ...
“Quite frankly, we were blindsided by this. We had no idea that gays had money and bought things.”
Samsung drops Android for Tizen in new Gear 2 smartwatches
A mere six months after the introduction of the Galaxy Gear, Samsung is returning to the smartwatch market with two new models: the Gear 2 a
Google announces Project Tango, a smartphone that can map the world arou...
Google has built a prototype Android smartphone that can learn and map the world around it. The device comes from a new initiative called Pr
Research and bias or: how to get a seat on the G train.
A commuter's guide to exploiting the assumptions of others. Commuting is an inherently competitive activity. To repeat a popular phrase: you