Sorry Samsung Fans, this is just so very sad and pathetic!
59 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 70 previous comments
- Lol it looks like Samsung's retail store matches any other intelligently designed store. Take a look at Walmart, Bestbuy, Radioshack, ect.
Btw Samsung sales reps have always worn blue shirts.Jul 15, 2012
- Good point, you sure they have always worn blue?Jul 15, 2012
Other color shirts are only used when sponsoring events or launching new service partners. Of course if you are in a suit, you can wear any appropriate color.
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwfTZWWEtRyy3xdSCnzNSsAF57rNT_CNRd53GhJHMb-eIz4R1VJul 15, 2012
- For those taking the Jobs quote about "great artists steal" watch the entire Lost Interview with Steve Jobs. He was speaking of taking ideas from the liberal arts, stealing them, and implementing them in technology, not stealing ideas from other tech companies.Jul 15, 2012
- Are all of these stores also infringing Apple's "copyright"? LOL https://www.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&q=futuristic+store&oq=futuristic+storeJul 15, 2012
- I could at least respect the comments here if the apple haters just said, yes, Samsung did blatantly copy apple stores, but who cares. You've been on Google+ long enough to know that there will be no rational thought when it comes to apple. My opinion? Total rip off. But I don't blame them. Apple stores are fantastic. I wonder how the customer service is at the Samsung stores?Jul 15, 2012