1. PERFECT YOUR HOVER CARD. You must have an attention-grabbing hover card to make a great & memorable first impression!
Make sure you have:
- Profile picture relevant to your niche
- Unique cover photo that represents your personal brand
- A crisp tagline that shows your personality
- Your company info and your current location
=== E.g. - Hover on her name and see how awesome her hover card is. People can easily tell what she is all about.
=== For more example taglines: (detailed tagline) / (cheerful tagline) / (a tagline that rocks)
2. TELL YOUR STORY & SHOW OFF YOUR SKILLS. Share your story, expertise, interests, favorites, etc. Don't forget to use text formatting, use lists or links to make your "About" even more interesting.
=== E.g. - He share his bio in a well organized format. He include his interests, what he does and what he usually post. He use keywords wisely, use whitespace to make it easy on eyes, states which circle he want to be in and links to his favorite blog posts.
Interesting, unique and memorable bio right?
3. COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE by filling out all other fields such as your site URL, social media links, email verification & setup vanity URL.
4. POST INTERESTING CONTENT. Share variety of content consistently - questions, funny photos, videos, infographics and all other shareable content. Make sure it's something that will interest your followings.
5. OPTIMIZE YOUR POSTS. Don't forget to add a description, relevant #hashtags, bold title or important keywords, CTA (call to action) and use high-resolution images!
6. ENGAGE. Be friendly and get involved. Follow active people that interests you. Make meaningful comments, be friends with your followers and join communities.
7. JOIN CIRCLE SHARES. It won't hurt to join this trend as long as you use it properly and don't bombard your stream with just 'circles'. Here are some cool circle curators: / / / / / / /
Make sure to follow their rules to get in!
8. ADD A BADGE TO YOUR SITE. Ask your site visitors to connect with you on Google Plus.
For FULL & detailed post (with examples & resources), please proceed to this link: http://www.twelveskip.com/marketing/social-media/1221/build-a-strong-google-plus-presence-gain-followers
Pin for Later (thanks Peg for this idea): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/48343395974415273/
Hope you find this post useful. +1 and share will be greatly appreciated! Any feedback or questions, let me know in the comments below. HAPPY THURSDAY everyone!
#googleplus #gplus #googleplustips #socialmedia #growfollowings #socialmediamarketing #socialnetworking
- FreelanceDigital Marketing Consultant and Community Management, 2010 - presentSocial media management / community management and strategy, including content creation and copy writing for blogs and websites My speciality is creating posts that bring lots of traffic!
- www.folksy.comCommunity Manager, 2010 - 2011Community management of this lively online market place. Management of social media channels. Blog Editor and writer.
I work in blogging, social media and community management - I'm freelance. http://www.linkedin.com/in/haptree
- University of PlymouthArchitecture BA (Hons), 1997 - 2000
- Prestatyn High SchoolPure Maths, Applied Maths, English Literature (A-Levels), 1994 - 1996
The Little Bike Company Ltd - Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire | The Cycling E...
find your nearest store, find a cycle shop, find a bike shop, find your local bike shop, find your local bicycle shop
Top Ten Tips for Successfully Selling Crafts Online
A large percentage of small businesses aim to sell online nowadays. It's an excellent way to create flexibility in your business for yoursel
Half of online ads aren't 50% in-view for even a second: report
Advertisers have more and more types of online ad inventory than ever, and thanks to technologies like real-time bidding, increasingly sophi
Community pages and profile connections - Facebook Help Centre | Facebook
Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep