With Cornwall’s ever changing pace of the elements you need a good base to explore it from. Falmouth is the perfect location. It’s often called the gateway to Cornwall as it’s location and fantastic infrastructure make it a great base. Plus it has an abundance of evening entertainment keeping any traveller interested for nights on end.
- 30 minutes away from the North Coast and some of it’s best surfing beaches such as Fistral beach
- 45 minutes away from fishing villages such as St. Ives and Padstow
- 40 minutes away from Newquay or Watergate Bay where Jamie Oliver’s 15 restaurant is based
- only 1 hour 15 minutes minutes from Lands End
- 45 minutes from Penzance.
If you fancy getting out of Falmouth for the day, then the rest of Cornwall is on your door step.