LG is so close yet so far because they keep on copying Samsung. People love the G2 but Im not a fan of it. Nothing appeals to me. They have good ideas but theyonly work half the time. LG is suffering from an identity crisis.
What LG is doing Right
1. They are producing Good displays although they cheat when it comes to oversaturating their displays panels to match samsungs amoled display.
2. Their Android skin overlay is heavy but its optimized for great performance and good battery life. They are no obvious Lag on their devices just weird delayed animations. Most of LG's devices are Fast and fluid.
3.They have Good camera software
4. Knock on is a good idea thats poorly executed
5. They try to be Innovative
6. They made 2 of the Best Nexus devices and a solid google play eedition GPAD.
7. They launch their device in the 3rd quarter which means they will have a leg up on the competition.
Hardware gets a 9/10
What LG is doing wrong
Seeing CM 10 on the G2 makes me happy. What couldve of been.
1. They are always copying Samsung whether the idea is good or not. The G2 look and feels like a gs4 replica. The device has no personality. Its a boring device
2. The software is horrible. The color scheme is terrible. The lock screen has a delay lag before it pops open. The launcher's animation make the device seems choppy. No fluidity when scrolling throught the home screens. Install nova laucher and watch the device fly or the google launcher. The icons are horrendous. The notification area is for notifications not for quick settings. The status bar is a mess. The software feels like a desktop software. Memo Its a mobile device. The screen is too small to do any heavy duty productive work. They have an onscreen menu button *slap face**
The LG software gets a 3/10 from me
3. They never update their devices the optimus G aka Nexus 4 big brother is stuck on 4.1 while the nexus 4 is on 4.4. Why should i buy your flagship phone again??
4. The fake amoled screen has to stop. Stop copying samsung please.
5. The back buttons is a stupid idea. Research says that people take selfies and hold their phone at the top well i dont. I hold my device with 2 hands at the bottom of my device. They just launched the Gpad and use the traditional button layout which break consistency. LG is not consistent.
6. LG's phone feels too big. They dont make them with normal people in mind. Holding the Nexus 5 and the G2 side by side and the Nexus 5 slimmer body makes it comfortbale to hold.
7. LG devices dont stand out of the pack. The main reson that people like the g2 is because its a better GS4. Its not a device that stands on its own. The edge to edge display makes no sense on a phone IMO.
8. Their device have great hardware but no unique features tied to the hardware ex. snapdragon 800 always listening. The Device feels plain and boring next to the other devices.
9. Its a feature filled device but fall short to me. You only need 3-4 killer features not the whole kitchen skin. For every good decision there is 2 bad ones
10. They are too in love with oversaturing everything. The camera software oversaturated the image colors.
- Prachi Investments Pvt. Ltd.Director, 1999 - present
- Motilal Oswal Sec. Ltd.Financial Professional, 1999 - present
- Carmelite Sisters of Charity, Deep Darshan1994
- BYK College of Commerce1995 - 1999
Moto G - Buy Moto G Online at Best Price in India - Flipkart.com
Moto G - Buy Moto G Online at Best Price in India
Gorgeous glass sculptures let you see into the world's most deadly viruses
Viruses are usually depicted as ugly, scary, almost weapon-like blobs just waiting to meddle inside of your body, but Luke Jerram sees them
Did you know about Facebook's 'hidden' message folder? - MASTMAULA Blog ...
Social media giant Facebook has varied ways to ensure a user has her privacy safeguarded and no stranger sends messages to their profile. Ho
Sign Up for the FullContact Cloud Address Book Beta!
The contact manager you've been waiting for! Import and manage your contacts from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, & more. Sign up for o