Beacon Deployment Tricks and Hacks:
1. Program your beacons before actual deployment: Configuring/programming a particular beacon for your campaign, with rest of the beacons lying in range can be quite a task. This is because the other beacons can disrupt signal efficiency of the beacon you are trying to configure.
Tip: Keeping your beacons in a microwave can help prevent them from broadcasting signals while you test and program other beacons. You can use metal tins too, to contain beacons while you program one of them. The tins help block the signals of unassigned beacons sitting inside, which otherwise, can be a very confusing process to deal with.
2. Using a ladder for beacon installation may not be the easiest way to do it: For buildings with high ceilings, placing beacons near the roof is quite a task. Using a ladder can be quite tedious as you have to carry it around, climb on it etc.
Working on many things, 2015 will be the year of "Wearables"
Did a Google Glass-project with Eye-Gaze technology.
Now working on iBeacon-projects and other things to make the Wearable ecosysteem complete! Building now, being ahead the next coming years.
Trends i'm working on:
- Wearables: Glass, Watch, etc..
- Internet of Things
- Efficient Security-software
- E-health applications
- Mobile application for a affordable prize
If you work with me, you can be assured of being up-to-date if it comes to new technology!
Hessel van Tuinen
- NTCCreator of, 2015 - presentNew Tech Collective Creating a new eco-system, with all the ingredients in it! Wearables, iBeacons, IoT, Smart-cars, Mobile, Web
- Application Developers AllianceEvangeliste Europe, 2012 - 2015Visiting Events in Europe to do Evangelism
- HT ApplicationsDeveloper | Consultant | Creative Director, 2010 - 2014Mobile software Project lead, technical, marketing related, promoting, project management from A-Z
Sorry, But Google Glass Isn't Anywhere Close to Dead | WIRED
"People like to lambast it because it’s too this or not that—but it’s still a much-matured device, certainly compared to the wearable stuff
Ondernemers geven nooit op | Jeanet Bathoorn ✓ | LinkedIn
Zit nooit stil!Als ondernemer kun je nooit stil zitten. In dat kader volg ik jaarlijks meerdere marketing- en management trainingen. Dit jaa
How to Create the Next Billion Dollar Opportunity in Wearables, Internet...
Image: good_day/Flickr If you’re reading this article, chances are that your company is about to embark on idea generation for wearables and
Nieuwe versie Google Glass duikt op in patentaanvraag
Google heeft een patent toegewezen gekregen voor een tot nog toe onbekende Google Glass-variant.