I went to a hockey game that saw the San Jose Sharks face off against the Los Angeles Kings. I'm not a fan of hockey nor have I ever been to a hockey game. I can't say that I'd ever go back because I have nothing invested in the league or any teams as local...
1. serendipitous 2. The three conditions many sociologists believe to be the keys to developing lasting friendships: proximity, repeated serendipitous interactions, and a safe setting. Article: Facebook’s Friend Problem // Site: TheVerge.com 3. (adjective) ...
It's evident that ZZ Packer is a very talented writer with her own extremely unique style. I feel like I'm sitting in front of her as we're drinking coffee and she's telling me these stories. She takes us into the lives of these characters in a tone that do...
1. meticulous 2. His grandfather liked to play the first-person shooter Wolfenstein 3D and meticulously drew each room's map on graph paper, noting the location of every secret he could find. Article: Life After Titanfall // Site: polygon.com 3. (adjective)...
1) Phrase: Cut the Cheese Origin: Cheese had a thick layer of wax on it's exterior when it was packed. It was bought in large amounts and as it got older and smellier, no one could smell it because of the layer of wax. Once someone cut through the layer to ...
The Japanese American Internment Memorial is dedicated to those Japanese Americans who were placed in internment camps after Japan's bombing of Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941. Sculpted by artist Ruth Asawa, the memorial was unveiled in 1996. Each panel has in...
In my humble opinion, the MTV Movie Awards are a joke. My opinion on this event got fueled when the 2014 rendition aired this past weekend. There are so many things wrong with this "awards" show that ironically they are the same reasons it will probably be ...
1. bloatware 2. In addition, Samsung's efforts to streamline its own custom interface and reduce pre-installed bloatware pay off. Article: Samsung’s Best Phone Gets Better // Site: Cnet.com 3. (noun) software whose usefulness is reduced because of the exces...
I listened to "Health Insurance Help for Laid Off Workers May End." Sarah Vandi interviewed a woman named Nicole Pelton who was affected by the lack of health insurance . Vandi overall made the interview more like a conversation so the interviewee cou...
1. elude 2. And yet, month after month, the story of what exactly happened with the launch of the original Defense Grid has eluded me. Article: When a Successful Game is a Failure // Site: polygon.com 3. (verb) evade or escape from (a danger, enemy, or purs...
- San José State UniversityLinguistics
Food Delivery | Order Food Online Restaurants & Take Out | Seamless
Order food online from food delivery restaurants in your area. Ordering food online from delivery food restaurants is fast and get discounts
Would you like some fries with that Ipad2? - by Henry Navarro
Home. Contact; Terms Of Service; Imprint. Blog; Login; Sign Up! Henry Navarro Would you like some fries with that Ipad2? just now. Follow. E
Casually Pepper Spray Everything Cop: Image Gallery | Know Your Meme
The Know Your Meme image gallery contains thousands of images related to various memes in the extensive online database.
Manifest Destiny & Mexican-American War Timeline of Important Dates
Manifest Destiny & Mexican-American War timeline. Key US History events and dates
Black Friday Shoppers Ask for Inane Items, Hilarity Ensues [VIDEO]
Each day, Mashable highlights one noteworthy YouTube video. Check out all our viral video picks. You think you had a tough time with your
Loki and Iron Man face off in new Avengers clip: watch now
Tony Stark tells it how it is
'Zenform' Looks Like It Could Be A Stellar 'Pokemon'-alike
'Zenform' Looks Like It Could Be A Stellar 'Pokemon'-alike:For all the attempts, there still isn't a great monster training RPG on iPhone or
Pinfluence Score is 42 - Henry Navarro (manof2moro)
My Pinfluence Score is 42.What is your influence and popularity on Pinterest? What is your each pin worth? Calculate it now with Pinpuff.