HelpStack is a library to provide in-app support for your app's users, by connecting with the helpdesk of your choice. Your app’s users can easily raise requests or report issues from within your app.
With HelpStack, you can:
- Let users report issues within your app
- Let users attach screenshots to their support requests
- Receive Device and App Information automatically, along with the reported issue
- Let users view your responses to their issues
- Provide self-support by showing FAQ articles
- Customise your HelpStack screen to blend with your app theme
HelpStack supports the following leading helpdesk solutions:
If you don't have a helpdesk solution, you can still configure HelpStack for users to raise requests via email.
Check out helpstack.io for more information.