Welcome to Destination British Columbia’s official Google+ page. Here you’ll find a place to experience and share your love for BC, Canada. Discover BC experiences and destinations, share stories, ask questions, connect with others or get excited about an upcoming trip. We invite you to #exploreBC with us through your photos and comments!Find more information about British Columbia here: www.hellobc.comDiscover local travel experiences and stories here: www.hellobc.com/blog
The following Community Guidelines apply to those who choose to engage with the Destination British Columbia Google+ page. By using this fan page and submitting a comment, photo, video and/or other materials, you (and your parent/legal guardian if you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence) agree to be abide by the following Community Guidelines:
1) Destination British Columbia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove, edit, or otherwise modify any comments that do not adhere to these Community Guidelines and other policies from time to time.
2) Please respect other users. This means that any comments or other materials you post must not be inappropriate, abusive or otherwise offensive, and must not contain, depict or involve (without limitation) any of the following: profanity or otherwise offensive language; derogatory characterisations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups; content that endorses or condones any illegal, inappropriate or risky activity or behaviour; any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, all as determined by the community manager in its sole discretion.
3) Please refrain from impersonating any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity.
4) Comments or opinions expressed on this page are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on this page do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Destination British Columbia, its management or employees, or the Government of British Columbia. Please remember that Destination British Columbia does not have any control over which fans post or whether the majority have different opinions than your own.
5) We will not use your materials on any of our other channels without your express permission.
6) Any materials that are deemed to contain advertisements, “spam” or junk mail content, or advertising, or references to other websites or destinations will be removed by the community manager of this page at his or her sole discretion. This includes posts deemed to be promotional or excessive posts by a single tour operator or destination.
7) Please remember that this page is public. For your own safety, please do not post or submit any personal information about yourself or third parties (e.g. addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses).
This G+ page is a community of people who love British Columbia, we moderate this page with the goal of keeping it safe, appropriate and a community rather than an advertising forum - any posts or comments that are intended to disrupt this community will be removed.
Our community managers are knowledgeable about British Columbia and will try their best to respond in a timely and accurate manner but please do not consider any communication official unless specifically identified as official. The Destination British Columbia community managers are actively monitoring this page from 8:30am - 5pm, Mon - Fri.
We look forward to the conversation!