- Technical University of DortmundMaster of Computer Science
Why I don't circle you back ?
- you don't have a profile.
- you don't share anything public
- you don't share periodically
- you aren't a photographer or interested in photography
- my circles are close to the limit and I have to be selective on who I circle back. I can only circle 5K and by having 10K+ people circling me I simply just can't circle everyone back.
From Tracie: How To Be Friendly And Stop Annoying People On Google+
I recently started getting dashboard notifications from a woman on Google+. Every time she posted something, the little bell at the top of m
Thomas Hawk Digital Connection » Blog Archive » How Apple Botched This M...
I'm a huge Apple fan. My wife and I both have an Apple iPhone 5s and both own MacBook Pros as our primary computers. We have 5 Apple TVs con
The Hazards of Non-Filing | Grandfield Tax and Business Services, Inc
Let's face it sometimes life situations get so hectic that we forgo some of our responsibilities. Your busy schedule had you going full spee
Hairless hero: Iranian teacher shaves head in solidarity with bullied pupil
Ali Mohammadian's gesture, copied by his entire class of more than 20 pupils, stops bullying and attracts praise from all over country