- University of AberdeenPhD Medical Sciences, 2009 - 2012
- Durham UniversityMolecular Biology and Biochemistry, 2004 - 2008
- Procter & GambleScientist, 2008 - 2009
- University of AberdeenLab Practical Demonstrator, 2009 - 2012
- University of AberdeenStudent Support, 2009 - 2011
- TopshopLevel 3 Sales Advisor, 2003 - 2007
- Procter & GambleIntern (Scientist), 2006 - 2007
My Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Fellowship about Science on Social M...
Image from: https://www.flickr.com/photos/dirkb86/8444929253/ This January I visited London for an interview. I was feeling nervous and exci
Which digital tools do you use to make your life easier?
I've been thinking this week about all the apps, tools and plug-ins that I use to make my digital life easier. I use a variety of tools to c
Mysterious creatures in the Loch, the science of learning and libel refo...
The Winter Gardens at Duthie Park (Great if the weather is bad!) Free summer science fun in Aberdeen (and beyond) for adults, families and c
Cool things I found this week for big kids and little ones
Universe in a box (yes, that's right!) This box of awesomeness has been created to get children aged 4-10 excited about the universe. Create
(almost all) Completely FREE stuff to do in ABERDEEN this week.. MAY FES...
The 6th of May is the start of the University of Aberdeen May Festival MAY-HEM. There are LOADS of events taking place for adults and famili
Read my thesis and let's chat about sharing research
So my thesis has been published online on the University of Aberdeen Library page. You can read it by clicking here. It has the very snappy
COMPLETELY FREE stuff to do in Aberdeen this Week! (April 18th - 25th)
Tues 22nd Café Controversial 7pm Satrosphere Science Centre, FREE, NO NEED TO BOOK GM crops: Raking up the facts with Professor Howard Davie