post responsibly. Any post or pictures that are not related to the site's
mission, contain inappropriate or offensive language or confidential
information, may be removed.
We will be sure to respond to your questions or concerns within 24 hours of posting to our wall.
Products vary by state. Please
visit our website for more information.
The information available on or through this online property is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. It is only intended to provide general information on health care issues. Our brands, as defined below, cannot guarantee that the information is absolutely accurate, current or exhaustive since the field of health is constantly changing. If you have a medical problem or need medical advice, please contact your physician or health care provider. In the case of emergencies, please call 911.
Providing services in Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri (excluding 30 counties in the Kansas City area), Ohio, Wisconsin, Colorado, Nevada, Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire and Virginia (excluding the city of Fairfax, the town of Vienna and the area east of State Route 123). Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield is the trade name of:
• In Colorado and Nevada: Rocky Mountain Hospital and Medical Service, Inc.
• In Connecticut: Anthem Health Plans, Inc.
• In Indiana: Anthem Insurance Companies, Inc.
• In Kentucky: Anthem Health Plans of Kentucky, Inc.
• In Maine: Anthem Health Plans of Maine, Inc.
• In Missouri (excluding 30 counties in the Kansas City area): RightCHOICE® Managed Care, Inc. (RIT), Healthy Alliance® Life Insurance Company (HALIC), and HMO Missouri, Inc. RIT and certain affiliates administer non-HMO benefits underwritten by HALIC and HMO benefits underwritten by HMO Missouri, Inc. RIT and certain affiliates only provide administrative services for self-funded plans and do not underwrite benefits.
• In New Hampshire: Anthem Health Plans of New Hampshire, Inc.
• In Ohio: Community Insurance Company.
• In Virginia: Anthem Health Plans of Virginia, Inc. trades as Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Virginia, and its service area is all of Virginia (except for the City of Fairfax, the Town of Vienna, and the area east of State Route 123) and its affiliated HMOs, HealthKeepers, Inc., Peninsula Health Care, Inc. and Priority Health Care, Inc. (we don’t include this info)
• In Wi Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wisconsin ("BCBSWi") which underwrites or administers the PPO and indemnity policies; Compcare Health Services Insurance Corporation ("Compcare") underwrites or administers the HMO policies; and Compcare and BCBSWi collectively underwrite or administer the POS policies.
Providing services in California as the trade name of Blue Cross of California, Anthem Blue Cross and Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company.
Providing services in Georgia as the trade names of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Georgia, Inc. and Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare Plan of Georgia, Inc.
Providing services in New York as the trade names of Empire HealthChoice HMO, Inc. and/or Empire HealthChoice Assurance, Inc., licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, an association of independent Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans.
All our brands are independent licensees of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. Not all programs featured on this site may be available in your area or with your coverage. Please visit the appropriate brand website for more information about programs currently available to you.