#drawingoftheday #pencilart #picoftheday #flowers
My most recent work will be shown at the Friday Gallery located on Frauenstrasse 18 in Munich Germany, from August 8 to August 21, 2014. Come meet me during the Vernissage on Friday August 8 at 7 pm. Steve Toase and Lynn Hardaker will open the show with readings from their recently published works of fiction. I hope you can join us for an evening of words & pictures. If you can't make it, the show will run until August 21 or by appointment with: Sofia(at) munichartists.com
- McMaster University
- George Brown College
- Archbishop Denis O'Connor H.S.
- Royal Conservatory of Music
- ArtistpresentOpen to collaboration in art, design, game design, illustrations editorial & commercial.
- Olaf Hoffmann DesignGraphic Artist, 2007 - 2014Contributed to projects for a range of products under the Bosch-Siemens Brand including user graphics for Tassimo.
- Sueddeutsche ZeitungInfographics, Fellowship, 2006 - 2007
- 3st kommunicationGraphic Design Intern, 2004 - 2005Contributed to projects involving corporate branding for businesses like Appel Feinkost & ZDF. Design support for production of annual reports for clients such as Degussa, Epigenomics, and Aareon.
10 ways Google+ is Better than Facebook for Creative Freelancers | Red L...
People are understandably hesitant about using Google’s recent addition to social networking in the form of Google+. Surely having a presenc
BELINDA CHUN - Gallery HouseBELINDA CHUN – Gallery House
Belinda Chun is the founder of Gallery House. A unique art space devoted to fostering long term relationships between established artists an
Graphic Novel Book Review: a + e 4ever by ilike merey |
Home · About · Contact · Review Policy · Books Read · Reviewed By Author · Reviewed By Title · For Librarians · Giveaways · Poetry · Feature
Jugendstil Schmuck - Goldschmiede - H.J. Müller Collection
Jugendstil Schmuck, Art Nouveau, Museumsschmuck, Antikschmuck, Unikatschmuck... Besonderheiten aus der Manufaktur für Schmuck: H.J. Müller C
New Sculptural Collages Made from Antiquarian Books by Alexander Korzer-...
By using pre-existing media as a starting point, certain boundaries are set by the material, which I aim to transform through my process. Th