Get the new camera app at the Play store (Android 4.4 and higher):
This is what happens when an ultra-orthodox version of a religion (in this case the Wahhabism 'school' of Sunni Islam) gets complete control over a country and it's people. In Europe we had a bit similar situation when the Catholic Church was controlling the people using Witch-trials and Inquisition mechanics to install fear and control over the population. And it's now chronicled in the history books as Europe's Dark Ages!
The problem with religion is the innate conviction that their version of believing is the One and Only True Way to believe, and all other ways are false and wrong. After all, if you don't believe your faith is the right one, then why bother believing it in the first place? And that is why I have a problem with religion: because it is not about a personal belief kept privately and to yourself, but about trying to expand control over others and setting the rules and laws of that religion to rule everyone's lives.
Hilarious anecdotal list of cases where boys were totally clueless about the signals given by girls who were interested to take it to the next level. Looking back on those times, being older and mature now, makes you wonder how boys can sometimes be so oblivious of the signals girls give!
1) Keeping a door open is dangerous. Also, people need sleep in the morning. I hate waking up early.
2) (That's pretty mean. Can't think up anything positive.)
3) Asking prevents rape.
4) Girls' rooms can be interesting. Did she have a Barbie Dreamhouse?
5) (Can't think up anything positive.)
6) (Can't think up anything positive.)
7) What if she wanted a blanket? Does every cold girl want a dick? Should you assume that?
8) Lesson learned for her. Be clear.
9) DBZ is awesome, even though I'm a grown-up. However, this sounds like it's from a child and children shouldn't have sex.
10) Sounds like a statement to me.
11) You should know what to do in a place before you spend the money on a plane ticket to fly there.
12) Clarity is the best policy.
13) Tutors should not be having sex with students, particularly when said tutor has a boyfriend. Good call on the guy's part.
14) He already had plans.
15) I wouldn't like having to wash my boxers because someone put them on. Your clothes or no clothes. Two choices.
16) Drunk people having sex with strangers is not very responsible.
17) Getting two bottles is a selfless act.
18) Alcohol is illegal to consume for high school sophomores.
19) (Can't think up anything positive. The most cringe-worthy of the bunch.)
20) (Can't think up anything positive.)
21) Again, clarity.
Hilarious article about all the social awkward situations we get into while meeting relatives, friends, acquaintances, colleagues and strangers. Like do we shake hands or hug, or do we kiss on the cheeks and in what style. How do converse with acquaintances we hardly remember and who may have forgotten you, or maybe not...
So many social dilemmas which make for awkward situations in our daily life!
Well, this is exactly why!
We can't see 'em because of entropy (S) and the speed of light. Maybe some day we'll see a "unicorn" or "god" -
BUT NOT TODAY!!!
A little bit of a geek, a little bit of a nerd, a little bit of a gamer, definitely a movie-lover. But I also love to read good books (sci-fi and fantasy mostly) and take long walks in nature (preferably in the mountains of Austria and Switzerland).
My Google passion
I love to keep updated on new technology and the ongoing developments in social media. I'm a big fan of all things Google: Gmail, Google+, Android, Nexus devices, Ingress, and I use all of it on a daily basis. In Ingress I chose the Enlightened faction because it suits my progressive outlook at life and my sense of optimism for the future of Mankind. :-)
I like to travel to new interesting places to experience different sights, sounds and cultures. But I also love to return to my own cosy comfy home again. Countries I've visited so far are: Belgium, Germany, England, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Jordan, Singapore and The Philippines.
After WhatsApp: An Insider’s View On What’s Next In Messaging | TechCrunch
I was driving to a meeting in San Francisco when I got the message: “Facebook to buy WhatsApp for $19 billion.” I pulled over and watched as
Deze Android-devices zijn te koop in de Nederlandse Play Apparaten Store
Vrij onverwacht werden de hardware-sectie van de Play Store in Nederland gelanceerd. Dit wil zeggen dat er vanaf heden smartphones, tablets
Flipboard Update Finally Adds A Google+ Option For Signup And Login
As an Android-specific site, you might say we're a bit biased when it comes to some of the non-essential services built into apps. Seeing an