Its testing time:
Get my current cabbiev2 for Rockbox as an Application work here:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30204410/Rockbox%20as%20an%20Application/rockbox-all-application-e7c0bbff94-120309.zip
The archive contains 240x320, 320x480 and 480x800 theme ports, and the most recent Rockbox as an Application .apk (as of this writing) for each of those resolutions.
Its also explanation time:
If you've been following my touch-screen theme work for Rockbox as an Application you probably received an email telling you that the task has been closed, or you may have discovered it had been closed of your own accord.
I am now hosting my work at GitHub, you can find my repository here:https://github.com/saint-lascivious/RaaA-CabbieV2
And you can lodge any issues you encounter here:https://github.com/saint-lascivious/RaaA-CabbieV2/issues
Please do make sure that when lodging issues you make note of:
- the port's screen resolution (240x320, 320x480, etc...)
- the commit ID of the you are testing, this will be a 10 digit alphanumeric string in the name of the theme .zip you have downloaded for testing.
in this example XXXxYYY is the device resolution, A1B2C3D4E5 is the commit ID, and YYMMDD the date the test(s) were distributed.
- a clear and detailed description of the issue and how to reproduce it, I simply cannot do anything with:
"theme broken, the thing that is supposed to do the stuff when that other thing happens isn't doing the stuff its supposed to"
- if the issue happens to be a usability quirk don't just tell me that doing <foo> is "bad" and I should do <bar> instead, please tell me what the issue with <foo> actually is and how I might improve it, or why <bar> is superior to <foo> and how it will benefit users as a whole as opposed to your own individual use case.
- any and all information you believe is relevant to the issue at hand, I would rather too much information than too little.
So please test this, and give feedback, the more the merrier! The more I hear about what you like and don't like, what works well and what doesn't, the easier it is for me to go forward and make cabbiev2 for touch-screen Rockbox as an Application targets something really special.
Above all else, thank you.
I hope you enjoy using this at least as much as I have enjoyed working on it and facing the challenges it has presented so far and will continue to present during further development.