Gaza's children are being held hostage by Hamas. During a routine inspection, UNRWA discovered 20 rockets which were hidden in a UN school. Instead of teaching children to seek peace and life, Hamas teaches destruction and to court death.
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 79 previous comments
- Why are you pretending like what Haganah did, didn't happen? Why are you resorting to Holocaust-denial tactics? Arab armies that entered the conflict did so by literally following the trail of expelled Arabs that were flowing into their countries from Palestine.Sep 23, 2014
- Sep 23, 2014
- That is an oversimplification and a simple lie.
Where is his land, and how and when did it become his?
Again, this was all Ottoman land, for 400 before it was returned to the people who lived there.
Arabs were given a great majority of that land, and Jews had a tiny sliver returned to them.
Sep 23, 2014
- Your white Yiddish-speaking ass probably has as much genetic content from Mesopotamia as my Eastern European keister does. You're just another shyster who profits from colonialism, like the Dutch Jews of South Africa and slaveowning families in the American South.Sep 23, 2014
- You will never know for sure until you calm down and open your mind.Sep 23, 2014
- To what? Reaping the benefits of race privilege? No thanks. You can be a bloodsucking parasite if you wish, I have sufficient talent and motivation to be something more than you.Sep 24, 2014
Add a comment...