by Keith Williams
Yukon Territory, Canada
(1200 x 803)
Copyright © 2011 – Keith Williams
#Birds #Swallows #Canada
#Wildlife #birds #Snowstorm
#snow #YukonRiver #teal
Location: Yukon Territory, Canada
Uploaded: May 12, 2011
Camera: Nikon D60
Exposure: 1/100 s
Focal Length: 500.0 mm
ISO Speed: 125
Flash: Off, did not fire
© Keith Williams’s website:
(Click on slideshow to see full resolution)
- Cadence Design SystemsLead Design Engineer, 2013 - present
- Tata Elxsi Limited, BangaloreSenior Specialist (Audio DSP), 2008 - 2013Technically leading an ODC team working for a fabless semiconductor company developing voice and audio processors. Different responsibilities in this project included: - Working for product deployment by supporting various customers in resolving issues in the custom RTOS. - Implementation and optimization of Voice DSP algorithms (Matlab code) on target DSP platform (Xtensa TIE). - Development of Matlab based tool for configuration of DSP algorithms running on target platform. Worked as a project leader for various Audio DSP projects for major telecom and chip manufacturing clients. This involved initial design, timeline scheduling, technical mentoring of team members, and tracking the progress of individual tasks. Projects involved design, development and optimization of below mentioned pre-/post-processing voice/audio DSP algorithms and some algorithms from R&D divisions of clients on target DSP platforms. I was also involved as a consulting member in the design of other projects where audio DSP support was required. I have experience in managing a team of up to 10 engineers in achieving the optimum results of implementation of the audio algorithm on target platform. Audio enhancement related projects involved following algorithms: - Parametric & Graphical Equalizers - Acoustic Echo Cancellation - Special cases of FFT algorithms - Sampling Rate Converter - Automatic Gain Control - Noise Reduction I have also worked on development of PC based GUI tool for configuration of Audio algorithm running on the target platform.
- Centillium India Pvt. Ltd., BangaloreSenior Design Engineer, 2003 - 2008In Centillium, I played various roles. I was responsible for design, development, feature enhancement, customer support, as well as testing of various ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+ physical layer. In the order from latest to oldest following were my responsibilities at Centillium - I was responsible for all the activities including re-designing, implementing and supporting all G.994.1 (handshake procedure for xDSL communications) related activities. - Before taking up the G.994.1 activity, I worked as a customer support engineer and was responsible for handling all types of issues in the xDSL product line to one specific customer. - In Centillium I was responsible for designing and performing all the initial testing of all the features supported in the xDSL product before the solution went for final Quality testing.
- Conquest Integrated Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd., PuneDSP Engineer, 2000 - 2003In Conquest I was a team member working on the implementation and optimization of ITU-T speech coding standard G.723.1 and G.729 on Motorola 56300 and Cradle UMS platforms. Also during this period I worked for one year in Centillium as a contractor for its xDSL product line.
- M.I.E.T., Gondia, Nagpur University1996 - 2000
- Dharampeth Science College, Nagpur1994 - 1996
- Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1, Naharlagun
Introducing an offline YouTube experience in India
Imagine trying to watch the new trailer for Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge but video buffers every five seconds. Or imagine only being able to
Newmotog Store Online - Buy Newmotog Products Online at Best Price in In...
Newmotog Online Store in India.Free Shipping,Cash on delivery at India's favourite Online Shop Flipkart.com
Clear Ear’s Products Are Safe Alternatives To Cotton Swabs | TechCrunch
Ear wax might not seem like a big deal, but for people who are hard of hearing or have issues with their middle ear, a build up of the subst
Changing the Histories of India and Pakistan - India Real Time - WSJ
A Lahore-based group has published a book that draws attention to the different portrayals of history in Indian and Pakistan textbooks.
Audience VoiceQ Wakes Your Phone When You Say The Magic Words
A new always-on voice technology will keep your phone listening for your commands, even when it's asleep.
Usain Bolt Nabs Photographer’s DSLR, Snaps Awesome POV Shots
Ever wonder what it's like to be the world's fastest man winning a gold medal at the Olympics? Usain Bolt wants you to know.After sprinting