1. Google assured users that they would never have to get Google accounts to use Youtube when it was bought.
2. Every time we watch an ad, we are bringing in income for Google, it may not be the most direct form of payment, but don't fool your self into thinking they don't get their money by people watching their ads.
3. Giving people a name does not in any way cure trolling, and why should Google censor trolling anyway?
4. Many people use youtube as their main source of income, and anything that Google does to make people look else wear is bad for business.
- Kangan InstituteFashion Design, 2013 - 2013
- Brighton Secondary School
- Eudunda Area School
- TAFE SAPhotography, 2008 - 2009
Government requests for user information double over three years
Over the past three years, we've continued to add more details to the report, and we're doing so again today. We're including additional inf
Gay Cliques Census Results — Presented by Noodles and Beef
An interactive infographic detailing the results of my survey on Gay Social Groups. Since the survey is on-going, results are updated live t
CyanogenMod | Android Community Rom based on Gingerbread
CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 2.3 which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.