From the Archives - Hypothermia is No Joke http://runnah.com/2013/02/03/hypothermia-it-is-no-joke-2/
- Sort of RetiredWriter, 2013 - presentDoing things that I love and learning new stuff as I go along.
- Blogger-A Veteran Runnah,Writer/Blogger, 2011 - 2013Creator and Owner of the blog A Veteran Runnah (http://vetrunnah.com) Projects: - Anthem Real Health Contributor - Fitfluential Ambassador - Member, Team RWB - Member, Central Maine Striders - Swiftwick Blog Ambassador (Dec 2012 ending March 2013)
- MSAD 49 - Lawrence Junior High SchoolSpecial Education Teacher, 2009 - 2011
- Maine Commission for Community ServiceState AmeriCorps Grant & Program Officer, 2008 - 2009
- Good-Will Hinckley - Averill High School & Glenn Stratton Learning CenterSpecial Education Teacher, 2000 - 2008
- U.S. Coast GuardSA-CWO3(PERS), 1975 - 1996
I can be a cantankerous old fart, who loves to run, hates getting older and is working hard as hell to get better as a runner. Yes, I have opinions about what I like and don’t like, am rather blunt about things, someone who can laugh at himself and has a definite running shoe problem.
Disclaimer: I do things my own way, so don't do things the same way that I do, they might not work the same for you. You are personally responsible for the things you do or try.
- Excelsior CollegeLiberal Arts
- Nokomis Regional High School
What's it like to rest for two weeks? - Miss Zippy
I can't believe I survived two weeks of total rest
Seth's Blog: Mirrors, cameras and cultural evolution
It's safe to say that everyone reading this has seen an accurate reflection in a mirror. Everyone you know has seen their face in a mirror a