This video is a collection of dunks from the amazing Harlem Globetrotters!
Go follow them on Instagram!
Smooth - https://instagram.com/errrbody_hatechris/
Hammer - https://instagram.com/hammer31
Jumpin - https://instagram.com/jumpin_joe21
Thunder - https://instagram.com/lawofgravity_
Dragon - https://instagram.com/dtaylorball/
▶ Which dunk was your favorite?
OFFICIAL RULES – HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS “DRAFT ME” CONTEST
1. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this Harlem Globetrotter’s “Draft Me” Contest (the “Contest”). A purchase will not increase your chance of winning the Contest. To enter the Contest, you must submit a short video between :15-:59 seconds in length to Harlem Globertrotters International, Inc. (“HGI”) official Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account showcasing your Globetrotter basketball skills and using #GlobiesDraftContest (“Video”) during the Contest Period (as defined herein). The Contest commences at 9:00 am PST on June 23, 2015 and ends 8:59 am PST on July 7, 2015 (“Contest Period”). By entering the Contest, you agree that the HGI and Kids Sports Entertainment, Inc. d/b/a The Whistle (the "Whistle") and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries and assigns, may copy, modify, and/or incorporate your Video into its digital media productions ("Productions") and that it may publicly and digitally display and perform, advertise, distribute and otherwise exploit the Video as incorporated in its Productions and in the promotion of its Productions, on all HGI and Whistle social media accounts and/or other channels as determined by HGI and Whistle in their sole discretion.
Incomplete, illegible, false or deceptive entries are void. Eight (8) Finalists, as defined in Paragraph 3 herein, will be picked based on HGI’s and Whistle’s sole discretion taking into account the creativity and skills showcased in the Video no later than July 14, 2015 from all entries received during the Contest Period. Thereafter, fans will vote on the eight (8) Finalists in a bracket, tournament style competition, until a Winner, as defined in Paragraph 3 herein is selected. HGI and Whistle will update its social media channels with the voting periods but the first two rounds of voting will be open for twenty-four (24) hours and the last round for forty-eight (48) hours. HGI’s computer will serve as the official time keeping device for this Contest. All entries submitted become the sole property of HGI and will neither be acknowledged nor returned.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
2. ELIGIBILITY: From the official time and date of the start of the Contest Period through the final date of prize fulfillment, entrant must be a lawful permanent U.S. citizen, currently residing in the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia. Entrant must also be thirteen (13) years of age or older as of the official time and date of the start of the Contest Period. The Contest is void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, and all other U.S. territories and possessions where restricted or prohibited by law. The Contest, and any website pages and advertisements relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within the United States. This Contest shall be governed by laws of the United States. Employees of HGI or Whistle and their advertising and promotional agencies, and any other entities participating in the design, marketing, administration or fulfillment of this Contest (including HGI and the Whistle), as well as each of their parent corporations, subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively, “Contest Entities”), and their immediate families (defined as spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, grandparents and in-laws, regardless of where they live) and members of their households (whether or not related), are ineligible to participate in this Contest.
3. NOTIFICATION: The finalists will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period (“Entrants”) by HGI and the Whistle, as fully stated in section 1 above, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects (“Finalists”). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Finalists will be notified via email or phone at the email address and phone number provided in the Contest entry. Failure of Finalist to respond to such notification within 48 hours will result in disqualification of Finalist and an alternate will be selected (“Alternate Finalist”) until there are eight (8) Finalists. Alternate Finalist will be contacted as soon as practicable and shall also have 48 hours to respond. HGI reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of any Alternate Finalist, if any. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A FINALIST OR WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AS FULLY STATED HEREIN, AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE (“Winner”). The Winner will be selected by fan votes during three separate rounds of voting as described in Paragraph 1 and will be updated further on HGI’s social media channels.
4.1 Winner will have the opportunity to (a) attend and participate in a hometown game (or game close to its hometown) (“Event”), (b) receive two (2) additional tickets to bring a parent/guardian if a minor or any two guests otherwise, (c) meet the Harlem Globetrotters team and (d) wear official Harlem Globetrotter’s jersey (“Prize”). Winner is responsible for all other costs and expenses associated with the Event, such as accommodations, food and transportation to and from the Event. Additional restrictions may apply. Winner must be able to attend the Event, as more fully described in Section 6, below.
4.2 Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $200 USD
4.3 No Contest Entity will be responsible if the Event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and Winner will not be reimbursed for the ARV of the passes and uniform. The passes are subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. No Contest Entity will be responsible if Winner does not use the pass on dates of Event. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein and at HGI’s sole discretion. HGI reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
4.3 Limit one (1) Prize per Winner. Actual value of Prize may vary and any difference between actual value and ARV will not be awarded. Any costs associated with Prize receipt and/or use that are not expressly stated above are not included in the Prize package and are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Such costs may include, without limitation, any additional ground transportation, accommodations, travel to and from the Event, meals, incidentals, tips, telephone calls or other personal costs and expenses not specified herein but in relation to the use or acceptance of the Prize which are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
5. General Prize Conditions: Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the Winner and/or Guest. Winner and Guest will each be required to complete and submit an IRS form W – 9 to HGI indicating the Winner full Social Security Number or equivalent for the receipt of any Prize awarded by HGI in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the Prize.
6. PRIZE ELIGIBILITY: IF ANY WINNER IS NOT ABLE TO ATTEND THE EVENT, THE WINNER WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND WILL RECEIVE NOTHING. AN ALTERNATE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED. A POTENTIAL WINNER IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AS FULLY STATED HEREIN, AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. No compensation will be made in the event that the tickets are not awarded, the event does not occur, or does not occur within a certain time period, due to circumstances beyond HGI’s control. Except where prohibited, Winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release, and a Tax Acceptance Form (“Affidavit/ Release”). Such documents must be signed and returned by the date and/or time indicated within such documents. If Winner fails to sign and return such documents within that time, or if an Entrant is found to be ineligible, or if an Entrant does not comply with the Official Rules, then Winner will be disqualified and an Alternate Winner will be selected. Entrant waives the right to assert as a cost of winning the Prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said Prize and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said Prize. No Contest Entity will be responsible for fraudulent calls or emails made to Entrants not from such Contest Entity. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Except where prohibited by law, Entrant’s entry and acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for the Contest Entities to use the Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, city and state address for promotional or advertising purposes in connection with this Contest on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, now or hereafter known, in perpetuity, without review permission or further compensation. All entries are subject to verification prior to awarding of Prize. Eligibility, age and claims made by Winner are also subject to verification prior to awarding of the Prize.
8. RESTRICTIONS - VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: HGI may at HGI’s sole and absolute discretion: provide different prizes of different or greater value; no Contest Entity shall be liable to any Entrant, Finalist or Winner or any person claiming through such Entrant, Finalist or Winner for failure to supply the Prize or any part thereof, reason of any acts of God, any action(s) regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s) regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond HGI’s sole control. No Contest Entity shall be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whosoever by the performers/events. No Contest Entity shall be liable for any loss or damage to baggage or the loss, theft or damage of cash, cameras, jewelry, securities, heirlooms, negotiable papers or other valuables. Due to the nature of the Prize, HGI shall not be obligated to provide the Prize to the Alternate Winner if a Winner cannot fully enjoy the Prize due to illness or other reason, which shall be determined in HGI’s sole discretion. Under this circumstance, HGI may select an alternate winner if it feels there is a reasonable time to do so, in its sole discretion. HGI’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Contest Entities are not responsible for: (1) lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete entries due to system errors or failure, or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions and/or entries; (2) technical failures of any kinds; (3) failures of any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (4) unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (5) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from Entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any Prize including, without limitation attending Event and staying at campsite. If for any reason an Entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of HGI which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, then HGI reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend all or any part of the Contest and to select potential winners from among all eligible entries received by HGI up until the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable. By entering this Contest you are giving your permission to receive emails from HGI. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, HGI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
10. JURY TRIAL WAIVER: EXPECT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW AND AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHT HE/SHE MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT TO ANY LITIGATION DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST, ANY DOCUMENT OR AGREEMENT ENTERED INTO CONNECTION HEREWITH AND ANY OF THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREBY OR THEREBY.
11. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules for this Contest shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Contest will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in Los Angeles, California. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of California and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of California. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Contest and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
13. RULES/WINNERS LIST: For the name and address of the Winner send an email to email@example.com. In the subject of the email, type “HGI Draft Me Contest Winner”. HGI shall only release the first name, the last initial and state of residence of the Winner to those requesting this information.