Hope this bottom bar gets removed ASAP!
A big THANK YOU to , and for having me in the team and it was great working with you all on this project! grin emoticon Met and worked with lots of amazing people throughout this project: the Google team, the partners, the photographers etc.
Hope you enjoy the beauty of Pakistan and share it with the rest of the world.
- University Of Central PunjabBachelors in Computer Science, 2010 - present
- The Punjab CollegePre-Engineering, 2008 - 2010
- Little Flower Nursery School, Dubai
- English Medium School, Dubai
- The Punjab School, Lahore2004 - 2008
- Zig Zag Boom
- Radical Rappelling
- Shooty Skies
- Burger – The Game
- Sonic Dash Boom
- Fallout Shelter
- Power Ping Pong
- Zombie Defense 2:Episodes
- Brain Dots
- Dead Effect
- Sheep Happens
- Pop the Lock
- Shadow Fight 2
- The Walking Dead:No Man's Land
- Earn to Die 2
- Boom Beach
- Need for Speed No Limits
I’m Haris Nadeem, a 20 year old web entrepreneur from Pakistan. I’m in my Bachelors (Computer Science) at University of Central Punjab and hope to become a software engineer some day (I know it’s a joke! ). I love blogging, tweeting, wasting time, eating, web developing (a bit, not much) and discovering new stuff.
As for my blogging ventures, I’ve been blogging on Sizzled Core since July, 2007 which is a technology-focused blog/e-magazine on tips and tricks, gadgets, softwares, social and tech media news. It earns me enough money to buy my favourite gadgets, party and fill my tummy 24/7
I recently started Android Pakistan (after 3 FAILED blogging projects), where I cover all the Android-related happenings in Pakistan. Well, I only started that blog because hardly anything Android-related happens here and I wont have to give much time to that blog. Heh!
- Android PakistanEditor-In-Chief, 2010 - present
- Sizzled CoreEditor-In-Chief, 2007 - 2011