- Ludwig Maximilian University of MunichPhD, Biophysics, 1993 - 1998
- Technical University of MunichDipl.-Phys. Univ., Physics, 1987 - 1992
- Gymnasium UnterhachingAbitur/ Maturität/ University Entrance, 1977 - 1986
- AXAUser Experience Architect/ Head of Mobile #AXA Switzerland, 2011 - present
- &theRedFez(Mobile) User Experience Curator & Consultant, 2006 - present&theRedFez (#REFZ) is my stream of projects and assignments, ranging from international marketing to IT - mixed with some completely unrelated engagements of personal interest. Collaborations: Acting as Senior Consultant at denkplatz gmbh, Information Design Consultant at Unic AG, Principal Consultant at Ray Sono AG, Client Services Director at iconmobile GmbH, Senior Consultant at namics ag, Senior Information Architect at Aquarius Consulting. Clients: SBB Cargo, Die Mobiliar, Suva, SIX Card Solutions, Vodafone Group, Utopia.de, Eltern.de, Collax.com, Microsoft EMEA
- Vodafone Group PlcPrincipal User Experience Manager, 2008 - 2009Responsibilities: - User experience program management for the Vodafone 360 Preloaded portfolio - Accountability for the Connected Address Book, Maps and Places, Apps, and Music Shop on Symbian and Java devices - Instantiation of a Microsoft SharePoint based milestones, issues, risk reporting solution
- Konstanz University of Applied SciencesLecturer, 2004 - 2008Topics: - Information Architecture - Interaction Design - X-Cultural Communication Applied to Digital Devices - Online Project Management Processes (Research, Strategy, Design, Implementation, and Operations)
- MicrosoftSales & Marketing Service Group Field Adoption Manager EMEA, 2006 - 2007Responsibilites: - Sales and marketing business stakeholder management across EMEA - Evangelization of local standard approaches concerning business roles, processes, tools and data - Proposal of a holistic training approach that goes beyond tool feature trainings - Gathering, summary and feedback of local process and tool requirements back to Corporate IT - Deployment of internal and partner-facing sales and marketing tools for all segments to local subsidiaries - Consulting in strategic and tactical tasks as workshop preparations, role definitions and team as well as stakeholder communication
- Bayerische Akademie für Werbung und Marketing (BAW)Lecturer, 2003 - 2006Topics: - Information Architecture for Media Marketing - Online Project Management in Electronic Marketing - Digital Devices and Usability in Marketing
- Phase 4 CommunicationsSenior Consultant, 2002 - 2006Responsibilities: - Managed projects for digital media, mainly but not exclusively for international Web sites - Coordinated virtual project teams in different countries - Developed content and information architecture concepts for the digital medium - Consulted the sports marketing team of BMW as well as the Allianz Group - Developed the concepts for and managed numerous online experience projects for the Microsoft Corporation in Switzerland and Germany - Consulted Microsoft EMEA in the adoption of a global midsize business online experience Accounts: Allianz Global, BMW Sports Marketing, DKSH, European Patent Organization, Microsoft Germany, Microsoft EMEA, Microsoft Switzerland
- PixelparkProject and Implementation Manager, 1999 - 2002Achievements: - Managed projects for digital media, mainly but not exclusively for international Web sites - Developed technical concepts for the digital medium - Developed HTML templates and coordinated two migrations of the German Microsoft site in 1999 and 2001 - Managed numerous online experience projects for the Microsoft Corporation in Switzerland and Germany - Managed the implementations for a content management system developed by the agency for the Microsoft Corporation in Germany, Switzerland, Malaysia, and several local customers - Conducted trainings of the content management system in the various countries - Managed the ww Microsoft account as technical SME Accounts: Microsoft Germany, Microsoft Malaysia, Microsoft Switzerland, Microsoft UK
- SlideShare (current)
Apple Adds Talk Radio And News To iTunes Radio Starting With NPR | TechC...
Apple is teaming up with NPR to offer its first news content on its iTunes Radio streaming audio offering, Re/code reports. The new channel
Google Wins Copyright Scanning Case Against Authors; Judge Finds 'Fair Use'
Google Inc. on Thursday won dismissal of a long-running lawsuit by authors who accused the Internet search company of digitally copying mill
Voyeuristic Blogger Portraits Put Faces to URLs | Raw File | Wired.com
On paper, it sounds like one of the worst ideas for a photo project: Portraits of bloggers? At their computers? But Gabriela Herman’s photos
Disruptive Technology: Follow Fight Club Rules -- InformationWeek
Smart IT pros will apply the rules from the movie "Fight Club" to discussions with business colleagues. First rule: You do not talk about di
Zurich to merge Middle East and Africa regional office with Europe - Ins...
Zurich's 50 staff working in their Dubai Middle East and Africa regional headquarters have been notified of the move to Dublin and their rol
Spain and Italy most interested in telematics - Insurance Insight mobile
The participating European countries were France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and the UK. Interest was highest in Italy and Spain
Mobile HTML5 - compatibility on iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBer...
Feature, Safari on iOS, Android Browser, Google Chrome, Amazon Silk, BlackBerry Browser, Nokia Browser, Internet Explorer, Opera Mobile, Ope
Cloud 101: What the heck do IaaS, PaaS and SaaS companies do? | VentureBeat
Anyone who who follows technology trends has undoubtedly heard the term "cloud service" thrown around few gazillion times the past few month
Glassdoor – an inside look at jobs & companies
Search jobs then look inside. Company salaries, reviews, interview questions, and more - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers
Google Plus Search, Google Plus Directory | Find People on Plus
Browse for People on Plus: