Get your tickets while they are still hot for our 3 day action learning program!
If we had a nickel for every time someone has asked about prescription lenses for Glass… well, we’d have a lot of nickels. So we want you to be the first to know that the Titanium Collection is here, with a handful of new styles for Glass so you can make it your own. Whether you wear prescription glasses or just want a new look, we’ve got four feather-light titanium frames designed just for you. And if you need prescription lenses and have vision insurance (such as VSP), your policy might even help cover your new frames. Explorers can access the Titanium Collection tomorrow afternoon, along with two new styles of twist-on shades.
This is only the beginning, and we can’t wait to hear which style is your style. Check ‘em out on our website, and tell us what you think: google.com/glass
- Ogilvy & MatherSenior Digital Project Manager, 2013 - present
- beboxoFounder, 2009 - present
- Jong TuigChief Epicness Netherlands, 2011 - present
- Belgian CowboysBlogger, 2011 - present
- Emakina.NLProject Manager, 2011 - 2013
- Emakina.NLInnovation Manager, 2012 - 2013
- Utelisys Communications B.V.Project Manager, 2010 - 2011
- Utelisys Communications B.V.Project Engineer, 2006 - 2010
- Albert Schweitzer ZiekenhuisJunior System Administrator, 2002 - 2006
- Stichting RopaRunVolunteer @ core team internet, 2003 - 2006
- DutchspaceResearcher, 2003 - 2004
- Thomson Grass ValleyResearcher, 2001 - 2002
With a background in IT, Bachelor of ICT, as well as in Business Administration, did part of the Master Program at the Erasmus University and a variety of passions including tech, new business, marketing and new media, I can build bridges between the technical side of business and the customer side.
Always pushing the envelope of online technology, digital media and media technologies as well as looking for new creative ways to solve problems.
- Hogeschool RotterdamHogere Informatica, 1998 - 2004
- Erasmus UniversityBusiness Administration, 2004 - 2008