As the owner of HRW Communications, I run a creative marketing firm that brings together the best of the
industry's freelancers. Together, we combine effective copy and
beautiful design to create innovative, inspiring campaigns. We've worked
with corporations, ad agencies, small businesses, and nonprofits. We haven't had a dissatisfied client yet.
When I'm not writing incredibly effective marketing materials, you'll find me watching late night reruns of Friends, or penning my first nonfiction book. You know you want to read it.
Want to know more about me? Great! Let's chat.
Shoot me an email at email@example.com, or call me at 732-272-5852.
So what are you waiting for? Contact me right now! I'll earn your business more money--and I'll make you laugh in the process.
- New York UniversityGender & Sexuality Studies, 2009 - 2013I became a raging feminist, a history buff, and a much better writer. I graduated about 5 credits before I'd have to start selling my organs.
- Université Paris Diderot – Paris 7French, 2011 - 2011I lived in Paris, studied French, and traveled the world. Eternally plotting my epic return.
- Columbia UniversityJournalism, 2009 - 2009I studied journalism before viral headlines were really a thing. Surprisingly, we didn't use typewriters.
- HRW CommunicationsOwner, Copywriter & Marketing Consultant, presentHRW Communications is a creative marketing firm that brings together the best of the industry's freelancers. Together, we combine effective copy and beautiful design to create innovative, inspiring campaigns. We've worked with corporations, ad agencies, small businesses, and nonprofits.
- FareportalFrench Specialist - SEM & Content, presentAt Fareportal, I write all French language marketing content, including web content, landing pages, ad copy, email campaigns, and newsletters. I also manage their Google AdWords French language campaign, contribute to the blog, and live tweet media events.
- Law Street MediaStaff Blogger, presentAt Law Street Media, I research, write, and promote biweekly blog posts for my sassy, feminist column, "The F Word." My column is consistently in the top most popular on LSM, garnering one of the highest rates of clicks and shares.