So I managed to plug my nexus 5 in the charger before I go to sleep (like I do every night), when I woke up, I reached for my phone tried to unplug it from the charger but it just wouldn't let me, I looked at the battery and it did not charge, that's when I knew something is up, I looked carefully and I realized that the plastic around the micro USB plug on the phone has melted completely. I managed to unplug it but now, it wouldn't charge nor connect to a PC so I can transfer the data. Please help what should I do to not lose any of the data???
Please note that I ONLY use LG nexus 5 Charger.
Ps. The phone is currently turned off in order to maintain battery life.
Any help would highly be appreciated! Thanks