Not going to this again any time soon... three matching jewelry boxes. Bolivian rosewood, hand-cut dovetail joinery, and orangeheart button feet. All done except for putting on a finish. After a few test joints, the process for dovetailing ended up being pencil in with a dovetail domino to sort out placement of the socket side, then knife in all the edges in a second pass; hog out the bulk with a hand saw and coping saw, then chisel out the faces as precisely as possible. I used the sockets on one piece to knife in the fingers on the matching piece, then dry fit and adjust everything. The dovetails were all done right about the time I was ready to end it all. The rest of it went comparatively quickly.
The next time I do boxes I will probably tool up a little and use a jig. My only other complaint is, I should have planned ahead and found more ideally sized hinges, and the brass screws that came with the hinges from Lowe's should have been thrown out and replaced with brass-plated screws whose heads wouldn't strip out or spin off at the slightest provocation.
Also I now have a new router table because I spent more time accomodating its predecessor's shortcomings than I want to do on my next project. Carpentry strikes me as possibly the most inefficient way for a man to fill his garage with tools.