- Crit Damage as a percentage stat will go away
- Replaced by a numeric stat called Ferocity
- Balanced to be about 10% less damage overall
- PVP crit damage won't change - they feel it's in a good place already
- Numeric amount same as "secondary stat" on gear (e.g. 90 power/60 prec/60 fero for berserker)
- Celestial will have Ferocity amount equal to all other stats.
- Opens up potential for Ferocity to be a primary stat on new stat combo
- Two sigil slots for two-handed weapons!
- No more shared cooldowns!!
- RNG reduced - percent chance on crit will probably just become 100% on-crit
- Still only one stacking sigil type (bloodlust, perception etc.)
- Dual swap sigils WILL both proc. (e.g. Battle + Geomancy or Air + Fire)
- Adding strong bonuses further towards rune #4/5/6 to give more benefit of having full sets
- Added more condi duration on early bonuses so 2/2/2 is still possible
- Examples: Strength: 1) +25 power, 2) 10% might duration, 3) 50 power, 4) 15% might duration and 25% might proc on hit, 5) 100 power, 6) 20% might duration, +5% damage under might.
- Fixing Rune #6 bonuses and other rune bugs (e.g. Ranger runes etc.)
- They've done a balance pass over runes and sigils to try to improve diversity.
- Adding new unlockable stat combos for PVP (similar to how new heal skills are being added)
- This is more speculative / for future, probably not in next build
Balance Preview - There will be balance updates in the next build:
- Signet of Restoration is restored to full power (no more pve/pvp split)
- Armor of Earth cooldown goes from 90s to 75s (pre-cantrip mastery)
- 3 seconds of Regen added to Water Trident (for up to 5 allies)- support+condi removal for scepter
- Burning Speed now evades during cast! (more melee survival for d/d)
- Frozen Burst is now a blast finisher! (can combo with Burning Speed)
- Net Turret immobilize reduced by 1 second
- Poison grenades - poison applied per tick reduced from 5 to 3 seconds
- Toolkit - Box of Nails/Piranhas cast time reduced from 1 sec to 3/4 sec
- AED cast time reduced from 1 sec to 3/4 sec (may go to 1/2sec later)
- Litany of Wrath cast time reduced from 1 sec to 3/4 sec (may go to 1/2sec later)
- Vigorous Precision cooldown increased to 10 sec (so only 50% vigor uptime)
- Healing Breeze rescaled so 50% self-applies on cast, then 10% per tick for 5 seconds on allies
- Critical Infusion cooldown increased to 10 sec (so only 50% vigor uptime)
- Deceptive Evasion will no longer create a new clone if you already have full images (no overwrites) (yeesh, that's huge. RIP clone-death builds.) :'(
- Putrid Explosion is no longer unblockable
- Training of the Master damage bonus reduced from 30% to 25%
- Dhuumfire changed to make only Life Blast apply 3 sec burning with 10 sec cd - no longer split pve/pvp. Less passive -- controllable application, and makes for active counter-play possibilities
- Vampiric Master rebalanced, so Mastery gives the biggest leech boost (thanks, /u/razinbread)
- Spirit of Nature healing was bugged - changing to 320hp / sec
- Considering adding combo field to all trap skills (Viper's Nest => poison field, etc.)
- Empathetic Bond will no longer remove conditions when pet is dead
- Making steps towards allowing dodge during sword auto chain (server-side fixes involved)
- Positive things coming that won't be discussed yet (same for ranger)
- Pistol Whip possibly split into two-part skill with separate ini cost (stun and then slashes separated)
- Healing Signet passive reduced by about 8% (~30hps), active may be improved / altered
- Pin Down has new animation / tell, cast time increased from 1/4 to 3/4 sec
~This is a non-exhaustive list, full set will be in patch notes.~
Ok, couple problems here;
Protecting oneself. Just as locks only protect you from honest people, the same goes for guns. Lets say I'm a criminal and think you might have a gun, gee, maybe I should get a bullet proof vest, you can shoot me and then I can shoot you back and take your stuff. It's no different than the cold war, the US had nukes so the USSR had to have more nukes, so the US have to make their nukes even more destructive, etc etc etc. It never ends. I'm not saying don't protect your stuff, but just expect that the criminals will come up with ways to get around you having a gun, or guns.
Now as for the 2nd amendment, wiki has this to say about it
Early English settlers in America viewed the right to arms and/or the right to bear arms and/or state militias as important for one or more of these purposes (in no particular order):
- enabling the people to organize a militia system.
- participating in law enforcement;
- deterring tyrannical government;
- repelling invasion;
- suppressing insurrection, allegedly including slave revolts;
- facilitating a natural right of self-defense;
Militia, how many people in the US ow a gun and are part of a militia, way way way less than just own a gun
Law Enforcement, how many people in the US own a gun and are part of law enforcement, way way way less than just own a gun
Deterring tyrannical government - uhm yeah, good luck with that, I don't care if you own 1 gun, 10 guns or 100 guns, the government has more and unfortunately for you, theirs are better
Repelling invasion - I don't really think anyone plans on invading the US, and those who are in a position to do so (Mexico and Canada) never would
Suppressing insurrection - I think Joe has a great chance of stopping (insert state, city, town, village here) from leaving the union all on his lonesome with his two Desert Eagle pistols as most people just don't give a crap and probably wouldn't help out Joe, and those that did, would still be too small to be effectual. The only group that wouldn't be ineffectual is the government and we might just run into #3 above, perhaps the group leaving thinks the government is tyrannical.
Self Defense - Again we run into the catch 22 that if everyone has a gun, someone is just going to up the ante and bring something else such as a bullet-proof vest, to the party, and so on and so on.
I find the whole thing kinda humorous, but then again, Fox, sorry Faux news isn't really news.
- Similkameen SecondayHigh School, 1984 - 1989
- Okanagan University CollegeComputer Information Systems, 1989 - 1992
- The Checker Transportation GroupAssistant IT Professional, 2014 - present
- Vital Business SystemsSenior IT & Support Specialist, 2013 - 2014
- CompugenTechnical Service Representative III, 2012 - 2013
- Cansel Survey EquipmentSystems Administrator, 2007 - 2012
- MultiviewSenior Document Engineer, 2000 - 2007
- Bytz For BusinessIT Technician, 1999 - 2000
- Future ShopIT Technician, 1998 - 1999
THEATER REVIEW: 'Allegiance' is moving, thought-provoking story of patri...
In the publicity photos for "Allegiance ---- A New American Musical," it appears to be the story of a Japanese-American family struggling to
Ill Doctrine: All These Sexist Gamer Dudes Are Some Shook Ones
Why dudes need to tell other dudes to stop making asses of themselves on the internet. animalnewyork.com/2012/ill-doctrine-all-these-sexist-
YouTube - The Dragonborn Comes - Skyrim Bard Song and Main Theme Female...
Create AccountSign In. Home. BrowseMoviesUpload. Hey there, this is not a commercial interruption. You're using an outdated browser, whi