- General Union for Youth EntitiesProgramme Officer, 2010 - 2011Promptly proposed, planned, designed, developed, fundraised and successfully administrated three projects and two programs. Assisted with recruitment of 15 employees and helped with HR training (33 hours). Key achievement: Significant contributor to the foundation; successfully recruited 50 + organizations and initiatives work for young people.
- Mercy CorpsYouth Leader, 2008 - 2009Creatively planned, organized and personally participated in 155 training meetings, 17 community service campaigns, 4 ceremonies and an annual summit (2009). Key achievement: Successfully organized and participated in 12 promotional activities; impressively increased the programme capacity from 200 to 1200 participants. Professionally facilitated and supervised the commitment of 100 of young students from Palestine, US, Scotland, Iraq, Lebanon and Jordan, to more than 10 joint blogs and hundreds of heated discussions related to the global issues and peacemaking. Produced (took photos and videos), directed (scripts) and edited 10 three-minute documentaries and storytelling reportages that support GCC themes.
- Chalmers University of TechnologyInternational Project Management, 2013 - presentThe programme provides students with a systematic understanding of project management and a critical awareness of current problems and/or new insights. The international view is strengthened by studies at two different universities in two different countries.
- Karlstad UniversityIndustrial Engineering and Management, 2012 - presentWith a master's degree in industrial engineering and management students use their technological competence and management skills to solve problems relating to the management and control of technology-based industries. Student serve as a link between technologists who lack knowledge of economic management and leadership, and economist who lack technological knowledge.
- IUGIndustrial Engineering, 2005 - 2012Industrial engineering is a branch of engineering dealing with the optimization of complex processes or systems. It is concerned with the development, improvement, implementation and evaluation of integrated systems of people, money, knowledge, information, equipment, energy, materials, analysis and synthesis, as well as the mathematical, physical and social sciences together with the principles and methods of engineering design to specify, predict, and evaluate the results to be obtained from such systems or processes. Its underlying concepts overlap considerably with certain business-oriented disciplines such as operations management, but the engineering side tends to emphasize extensive mathematical proficiency and usage of quantitative methods.
Is Waste-Free Packaging on the Horizon? - Earth911.com
Each year, we throw away over 70 million tons of packaging waste, which takes up a significant chunk of landfill space. Package designer Aar
Integrating TQM and BPR as Process-Oriented Improving Models - A Ca...
INTEGRATING TQM AND BPR ASPROCESS-ORIENTED MODELSA CASE STUDY OF SSAB
Quality as Value-Adding Management Concept: IKEA Supplier Quality A...
This essay is about basic quality management concepts with a focus on IKEA as case. The quality assurance is more focused than other practic
Creativity in Organizations: A Case Study of HILTI AB
This piece of research shows a way of application measuring criteria on organizational capabilities. Some interesting tools are considered i