Start a hangout
Works at Volvo Car Group
Attends Chalmers University of Technology
Lives in Ljung, Sweden
Information System Engineer
Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Project Management, Information Systems, Supply Chain Management & Logistics, Product Development.
- Volvo Car GroupInformation System Engineer, 2015 - presentDeveloped an information system (on SharePoint) for managing design guidelines for manufacturing.
- Volvo CarsResearcher (Master's Thesis Project), 2015 - presentDeveloped a conceptual information system to manage design guidelines for manufacturing.
- SKFResearcher (Master's Thesis Project), 2014 - presentStudy external knowledge integration of the fuzzy front end (FFE) of new product development projects from outside-in open innovation perspective.
- IPMA Young Crew SwedenExecutive Officer, 2013 - presentWe are part of the premier global network for young professionals enthusiastic about project management. Young Crew is a key component of the International Project Management Association (IPMA) and its growth. We are a platform for young project management professionals and students in Sweden, supported mainly by Svenskt Projektforum.
- Academic WorkProduction Operator, 2013 - present• Refilling feeding materials in the production machines • Monitoring and controlling the production lines • Sorting and packaging produced products • Packing and storing pallets
- General Union for Youth EntitiesProgramme Officer, 2010 - 2011Promptly proposed, planned, designed, developed, fundraised and successfully administrated three projects and two programs. Assisted with recruitment of 15 employees and helped with HR training (33 hours). Key achievement: Significant contributor to the foundation; successfully recruited 50 + organizations and initiatives work for young people.
- Mercy CorpsYouth Leader, 2008 - 2009Creatively planned, organized and personally participated in 155 training meetings, 17 community service campaigns, 4 ceremonies and an annual summit (2009). Key achievement: Successfully organized and participated in 12 promotional activities; impressively increased the programme capacity from 200 to 1200 participants. Professionally facilitated and supervised the commitment of 100 of young students from Palestine, US, Scotland, Iraq, Lebanon and Jordan, to more than 10 joint blogs and hundreds of heated discussions related to the global issues and peacemaking. Produced (took photos and videos), directed (scripts) and edited 10 three-minute documentaries and storytelling reportages that support GCC themes.
Gothenburg, Sweden - Karlstad, Sweden - Kristinehamn, Sweden - Ajman, UAE - Ankara, Turkey - Gaza, Palestine
Industrial Engineering, Project Management, Production Engineering, Information Systems, Supply Chain Management & Logistics, Production Development & Innovation Management
- Chalmers University of TechnologyProduction Engineering, 2014 - presentProduction systems engineering - prepares for taking an active role in developing complex production systems. The work tasks include planning for new or updated industrial facilities, e.g. with purchasing of automation technology and design of efficient production flows. Furthermore, the profile track emphasizes the need for safe and profitable involvement of human resources. Skills in building virtual models of products, machines, cells, and production lines are central as a sustainable way of working for future engineers.
- Linnaeus UniversityInformation Systems, 2013 - presentWith a master's degree in industrial engineering and management students use their technological competence and management skills to solve problems relating to the management and control of technology-based industries. Student serve as a link between technologists who lack knowledge of economic management and leadership, and economist who lack technological knowledge.
- Chalmers University of TechnologyInternational Project Management, 2013 - presentThe programme provides students with a systematic understanding of project management and a critical awareness of current problems and/or new insights. The international view is strengthened by studies at two different universities in two different countries.
- Karlstad UniversityIndustrial Engineering and Management, 2012 - presentWith a master's degree in industrial engineering and management students use their technological competence and management skills to solve problems relating to the management and control of technology-based industries. Student serve as a link between technologists who lack knowledge of economic management and leadership, and economist who lack technological knowledge.
- IUGIndustrial Engineering, 2005 - 2012Industrial engineering is a branch of engineering dealing with the optimization of complex processes or systems. It is concerned with the development, improvement, implementation and evaluation of integrated systems of people, money, knowledge, information, equipment, energy, materials, analysis and synthesis, as well as the mathematical, physical and social sciences together with the principles and methods of engineering design to specify, predict, and evaluate the results to be obtained from such systems or processes. Its underlying concepts overlap considerably with certain business-oriented disciplines such as operations management, but the engineering side tends to emphasize extensive mathematical proficiency and usage of quantitative methods.
August 1, 1987