Want an expert's opinion on #HTCOne? We put together a recap to make it easy for you. http://bit.ly/I0riNb What are your first thoughts on #HTCOne?
51 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 37 previous comments
- After a couple of days with full sync on an reasonable usage I can confirm that the battery life is better than my desire ever was. Result !Apr 13, 2012
- I thought I wanted a Galaxy Nexus, then I got an HTC 1 X and it is better than I imagined it could be. What a great bit of kit :)Apr 15, 2012
- They look promising.. I'm just angry that once again, we must chase the carrier to get the model we want.. Rogers got the X, Telus, Virgin and Fido will get the S and Bell the S and V?!.. And no word on Videotron.. What if I want the X but can't go with Rogers??? That sucks.Apr 18, 2012
- I don't know guys... I'm a bit disappointed with HTC. I've had HTC phones since 2008 and was looking forward to the HTC EVO 4G LTE from Sprint but lately there's been some questions about the software and hardware that has led to issues. All my former devices had been good, I have no complaints there, although lately on my EVO 3D and EVO View Sense seems to be crashing too frequently. I may look to Samsung unless I hear good news. Just want to be honest with you guys. I think you can make a comeback!Apr 19, 2012
- My first thoughts - display is great, software is great (I love how you simplified Sense and went for more pure Android), camera is good, but I think I expected a little bit more. Battery life is crap. Sorry, but I really want to get through the day of intensive use on a single charge.
If it wasn't for battery this would be the perfect device for me.Apr 24, 2012
- i agree with Robert NasiadekMay 1, 2012
Add a comment...