Roland Jarvis' Society for the Ethical Treatment of AIs is back, once again attempting to cast Artificial Intelligence in the scariest possible light...
46 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I still can not understand how the "enlighten" can fear our brain children but embrace external, unknown influence.23w
- as a truthseeker, I'm concerned about your increasingly biased tone to be honest.
Whilst has a clear agenda, I'd hope to have seen a more considered response from you. 😔23w
1. A computer using language isn't thinking--we're projecting.
2. We're simulating the performance of brains superficially and falling for the illusion the hardware is thinking.
3. We're going to get overwhelmed by the dumb AI and left behind because it can process more data than we can.
That's a terrible thought, isn't it? We lose our place to something we created not because we weren't better but because we were specialized generalists supplanted by silicon idiot savants.
This is more reason to keep Loeb's monster script and any other do-loops that insist they "are" out of the various XM constructs and human minds. The more data points we feed them, the more able they are to play at being real.23w
- Roland Jarvis' ...?23w
- I truely do not understand why the Acolyte and Roland Jarvis are so against AI. The Acolyte overreacts about it. Treating it like the downfall of our species. When in fact, AI could help us. To an extent... (There is such thing as too far)
If we see Artificial Intelligence as a threat, it’ll see us as a threat. And they need to see that.23w
- , it's not long ago that you were angry with for what she did to and with her threat against humanity. While we see signs of regret from Calvin for what he did to the members of the Niantic Project, there is no remorse whatsoever from the AI who killed many, including the programmer who just leaked redemption codes.
And from your own investigation, it's highly probable that ADA was complicit in Owen's murder. You can't simply dismiss it because the dangers of rogue AIs is real.23w
Add a comment...