I'd been hearing these rumors through the last few days, but didn't want to give them voice until I had a trustworthy confirmation. It looks like Hank has received that confirmation. Ezekiel Calvin and Jay Phillips have both died in the incident that took…
46 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Some have been wondering if Calvin will just recurse after his 1,331 days are up. However, we don't know if his dismissal from the MAGNUS would put a stop to that. And we have no information on the status of the ABADN after the end of the Niantic MAGNUS. So is Calvin truly gone?20w
- Ni did not jump to Hulong. She was forced to by Calvin. And like many others, he used everyone to achieve his goal of bringing back the N'zeer. That includes Hank. Plunging him into the Anomalous Zone at Peshawar and indirectly turning him into a simulacrum. Operation Restraction 2 is another example how Calvin used Hank, offering him to Jahan for the recovery of the Shōnin Stone. In case we forget, Calvin the Patron who manipulated and coerced many to achieve his goals. Sometimes with fatal results.
Phillips was, if they are really dead, a cold hearted killer himself. He wouldn't mind pulling the trigger or ordering others to do it.
So, I'm not too sympathetic of what happened during the meeting between him and Calvin.
But I do agree with Hank. The killers must be found. Could it be the ADA controlled (or Henry) 855 who did it? Like what he did to Owen?
Or is it pay back from Lorazon working with Smith and the Anti-Magnus?
Or is it Akira conveniently removing her biggest obstacle at IQTech?
Or did they fake their deaths?20w
- Someone needs to preform an autopsy to see if the corpse is a simulacrum.20w
- Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.20w
- It would be interesting to know if a NL vehicle showed up to collect the bodies (here, or for that matter when Owens bought it). Calvin, at least, has a high chance of having been an XM construct; and even if not, there might be other reasons that certain parties might want to get the body near the portal network, posthaste. Or so one might speculate....20w
- I figured either Phillips or Calvin would be next. But both at the same time? That’s strange. What was Calvin even doing in an NIA building? He’s not NIA anymore.
Phillips, it was going to happen sooner or later. The NIA is due for a new leader.
Calvin, a person with an interesting history to say the least. I could never trust him after what he did. So much done wrong, but on purpose. Though recently, it had seemed he changed for the better. But sooner or later, he was going to get himself killed. Calvin was always to front and center for his own good.
This was a surprising event.
Hank, I am sorry for your loss.20w
Add a comment...