Part 3 of my conversation with Misty at the Castle.
43 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- If your monster is aware of a backdoor and allows you to have access to it when it could fix it, it's not a "vulnerability" so much as a token to make you feel like you're more connected than you are.9w
- Crossing Paths at the Castle 9w
- Well, today's automatic subtitles are English :)
Now ADA can also make any backdoors deliberately as a trap...?9w
- transcription (is busy today, so I offer to help)
MISTY: Do you still have a backdoor to ADA?
PAC: that's a pretty direct question
MISTY:I don't really like to dance around words
PAC:Let's say that i do, let's say that I have access to a hidden vulnerability on ADA, at this point you need to imagine that she has the capability to redraw, fix any gaps she wants to, so if it exists, if I have that power over her, it's only because she is letting me have that power9w
- I was expecting this conversation to happen sooner or later. Your point here is valid. At this point in time, ADA may have the capability to repair any open doors. And most likely, she does.
And I could see it is likely that if you do have a backdoor, she is allowing it. You're trusted to her.9w
- Everyone has blind spots. Perhaps, especially, those that were engineered to have blind spots.9w
Add a comment...