I want to welcome the over 1000 folks who have circled me in the last two weeks. I like to write about the psychology behind social media and I have prepared a list of the most popular articles I have published in the last months. I will also make my Kindle book available for free on the 14th of February.
- Maslows hierarchy of needs applied to social media. Crowd sourced with contributions by , , , and the folks at )
- What motivates us to post on G+ https://plus.google.com/115970504272079730559/posts/7z6KvkBv4uL
- Why G+ gets you in the flow state and why it is a good thing. https://plus.google.com/115970504272079730559/posts/VrKk4FyenYE
- The G+ smart swarm https://plus.google.com/115970504272079730559/posts/Vf6knA4JNue
- Your time perspective affects how you build your friendships
- Which improvements bring Google to social media
- The power of diversity
- Why media stars top the most followed lists
- Google + is the new meme exchange
- When less information is more
And if you want to know how the Kindle book was put together you can also read about it here:
We're introducing Content Experiments to Google Analytics to help you create better websites.
Watch the video below for an overview, and be sure to check out the blog post at: http://goo.gl/iE4FQ
- Self EmployedHY-Tech complete IT solutions
How Search Works - The Story – Inside Search – Google
The search lab. Our algorithms are constantly changing. These changes begin as ideas in the minds of our engineers. They take these ideas an
Times BRICS University Rankings 2015: 11 Indian varsities in top 100
According to the latest Times Higher Education (THE) BRICS & Emerging Economies Rankings 2015, 11 Indian varsities have found a place in top
MS Dhoni Retires From Test Cricket! Here Are 17 Lesser Known Facts About...
MS Dhoni retires from Test cricket, citing the strain of playing all forms of cricket as his reason for doing so.Dhoni's most significant ac
2014 is Ending, But This Wave of Technology Disruptions Is Just Beginning
Changes in technology are happening at a scale which was unimaginable before and will cause disruption in industry after industry. Are we re
From the power capital of India to the powerhouse of India’s largest e-c...
Read Amazing Coverage Story of Mr.Amod Malviya, Chief Technology Officer of Flipkart on YourStory
10 Little Things You Can Do To Make India Really Awesome. Start Doing, I...
Here is what you can do to fulfill your part in making India a better place.
The Major Life Differences Between College And The Real World
Here is a detailed comparison of the things college students and graduates in the real world encounter on a daily basis.
How Successful People Stay Productive and In Control
Great tips on success and resoundingly true. Article contains a comprehensive and valuable listing of productive habits and principles. #suc
10 Ways Introverts Interact Differently With The World
"Think of each of us as having a cup of energy available. Most of us like it. We're happy to give, and love to see you. When the cup is empt
Top 10 Tech Concepts You Always Wanted To Learn About (But Never Did)
Here are some of our favorite tech explainers on things you probably hear a lot about, but never really knew,these are some of our favorites