What better way to celebrate Jesus making a comeback and #420 on the same day, than with these mallows?
- ABA Legal Technology Resource CenterEducation Programming Specialist, present
- ClioCommunications Manager, 2012 - 2013Clio’s first international hire, Gwynne documents Clio’s stories, development, and growth. She is an award-winning blogger and a social media veteran who is never far from the Internet.
- Small Firm InnovationEditor, 2011 - 2013Blog sponsored by Clio. ABA Journal #blawg100 Winner: Most Popular Legal Practice Management Blog In charge of editorial calendar, contributors and promotion. Small Firm Innovation is a blog focused on two areas: the business aspect of running a law practice, and the nitty gritty of what has made a solo and small firm practice a success. From seasoned and successful lawyers to the newly graduated, Small Firm Innovation emphasizes practical solutions for real-world challenges faced by solo and small firm lawyers. Its focus on first person accounts of small firm success creates a dynamic exchange of ready-to-implement ideas.
- ClioCommunity Manager, 2010 - 2012Managed Clio blog, started #cliotraining Tips series, maintained and grew #fb and #twitter followers and dramatically increased social media interaction with current and new users, thought leaders, publications and others in the legal and legal technology industry.
- Self-employed/FreelanceWriter, Editor and Researcher, 2008 - 2011Freelance writer/editor/technical communicator. Recent projects include: - User Guides for Time59, online time tracking software. - Content migration for new Managing Partner Forum website. - Edited book, "Social Media for Lawyers: Twitter Edition" written by Adrian Dayton, published by the Ark Group. - Weekly blogging for personal injury law firm.
- Shadow Froggy ConsultingFounder, Chief Consultant, 2009 - 2011An independent project turned potential business geared toward educating the legal community on the practical uses of open source applications. She has written articles about open source for the Texas Bar Journal and Law Technology Today, and has also presented on the topic to such associations as the Chicago Bar Association.
- TIme59Technical Writer and Social Media Consultant, 2010 - 2010
- Comrad EsqBook and Blog Editor, 2009 - 2010
- International Academy of Design and TechnologyAdjunct Professor, Technical Communications, 2009 - 2009
- BBJ LinenCorporate Communications Coordinator, 2006 - 2008
I do some fiction writing, and blog on my observations and experiences of living in Vancouver, Canada and, most recently, moving back to #Chicago.
This being the Internet, if you want to contact me personally, use this address.
- The John Marshall Law SchoolMSc with Honors, IT & Privacy Law, 2007 - 2009
- DePaul UniversityProfessional Business Writing Certificate, 2005 - 2005
- University of Missouri–ColumbiaBA, English, 1999 - 2003
Quick Hits Friday: Security! Security! - Law Technology Today
In the wake of the "heartbleed" bug, time to check your law firm technology security.
Study: Games’ link to aggression comes from challenge, not violence
Hacked versions of Half-Life 2, Tetris used to drive testers mad.
Sometimes the only thing worse than having an HR department is not havin...
Companies pursuing flat management structures and more accountability for employees are deciding to do without a traditional human-resources
What I Learned About Stop-and-Frisk From Watching My Black Son
The “special tax” on men of color is more than an inconvenience. A father shares his firsthand observations and fears. This post is part of
12 Striking Pictures From The Tallest Slum In The World
CARACAS (Reuters) - It boasts a helicopter...
Some People Just Don’t Understand How Awesome Chicago Is. Show Them This...
Proof Chicago is the American dream.
Simon Sinek: Great Managers Don't Lay Off Employees
VANCOUVER -- Simon Sinek, the corporate guru with a knack for making leadership lessons go viral, has a new message for managers: Great boss
The 5 Ugly Lessons Hiding in Every Superhero Movie
Is the sudden, raging success of this genre a sign of a toxic corruption in the collective soul of our society? Probably!
When The Best Employees Quit, Can You Handle The Truth?
When employees jump ship, it's most likely to be because they are counting on a different job to deliver better career advancement, accordin
What Pilots Think About The Crazy New Theory That The Missing Malaysia J...
Not surprisingly, the disappearance of Malaysia...
Why Social Media Monitoring and Archiving is Now a Lawyer's Duty - Nextp...
Social media monitoring is now a part of any eDiscovery process. If you need any more evidence, talk to Dana Snay.
23 Sentence Diagrams That Show The Brilliance Of Famous Novels' Opening ...
In their magna opera, famous authors have...
The Myth of the Dream Job and the True Pursuit of Happiness
It’s great if your career is what you love, but that’s not the most important thing to everyone. If what you love is your family, if what yo
5 Psychological Studies that Require a Second Look
Lessons learned from unusual research publications from my laboratory