50 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 28 previous comments
- Trump Enterprises: 540 companies
Bankruptcies: 4 (0.9% - less than 1 in 100)
Re-organizations 10 (1.8% - less than 2 in 100)
The non-paid contracts and employees did shoddy work that was requested to be corrected to the agreed specifications. Their contracts noted shoddy work would have to be corrected to previously agreed specs or they would not be paid.
Too many listen with their emotions , very few ask questions - why? what? where? how? when? only to find that the MSM is the culprit by leaving out the context and driving the content...3d
- I do have a new business plan, though, based on the whining of the left over the "failure to pay" fake news stories. I'm going to go to the homes of all these liberals and tell them I'll mow their lawn for $20. Then I'm not going to mow their lawn, but I'll stop by in an hour to be paid. When they complain, I'll call them greedy racist homophobes until they pay up. Profit!3d
- Trump is an unmitigated disaster. Anyone who couldn't pick up in the campaign is also.
He lacks in about every leadership characteristic listed in studies looking at that capacity.
He creates division, walls and polarization...ensuring complete failure that we're beginning to see.
Leaders be it business, sports or politics, first and foremost seek common ground with the intention to create bridges.
Trump is and always has been a complete failure in that department2d
- absolutely! That's why he's only been able to start and run over 550 successful businesses. That's why he's done business deals with people all over the world, making billions of dollars in the process. These are all classic signs of failure! In the 30 days since his inauguration, he's been ticking off accomplishments, fulfilling one campaign promise after another. Just keep telling yourself that this is what constitutes "failure" if it will help you get through the next 8 years.2d
- who peed in your wheaties2d
- +Tim Morrison As if Obama was SOOO much better???... Seriously, forsaking discernment for political party lines, promoting oppressed identity strategies while forsaking liberties for the greater good of the people never worked anywhere, especially in the U.S. where we thankfully have the oldest constitution the world has ever witnessed. But hey, at this point in time what difference does it make, eh Tim?2d