There's going to be a lot of Trump properties under water. Why are we taking a chance with climate change? It's not rational. "Recent computer forecasts suggest that if greenhouse gas emissions continue at a high level, parts of Antarctica could break up rapidly, causing the ocean to rise six feet or more by the end of this century. That is double the maximum increase that an international climate panel projected only four years ago."
31 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 37 previous comments
- that's exactly what I'm saying
The government is just trying to figure out a new to charge us money
The day is gonna come when they figure out a way to charge us money for breathing oxygen1w
- Don't laugh, I'm serious1w
- C pL+1Business is business1w
- Well Business is business to an exstent but it hasn't always been so self centered and meaningless . Also the corrupt governments and the Vatacan have taken it a step too far and now it is starting to jepordize human populations and our familys , with generations to come . Let's move this population foward without forgetting what we have learned over the years . Watxh out for Google!!1w
- SupportN bill nye is like saying Britany spears is a top geologist in the world, it doesn't make any sense. And mr. Carlson is a very very wise individual lol.1w
- Do you think that the NW passage is a fabrication? It exists.
Do you think the coral reefs dieing is a hoax?1w