"This month, Attorney General Jeff Sessions ended support for the National Commission on Forensic Science (NCFS). This federal advisory board was charged with making recommendations 'to enhance the practice and improve the reliability of forensic science'.” Science is so over-rated anyway. http://bit.ly/2oLtnJU
22 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 37 previous comments
- No financial interest in climate science? You're just not thinking, man!
Unless you're thinking about the ones who've tried to work the situation to their advantage and woefully misunderstood markets, like Solyndra.
Actual evidence? Okay. Tell me (with whatever level of specificity you are comfortable with) where you live. I'll give you some evidence, specific to your particular situation. And please don't think you're educating me by beating the dead horse that is the "global" aspect of climate science which I simply fail to comprehend. I DO understand it and I can't find any compelling evidence for your position on it.
I tire of people who don't actually understand the forces at play pointing to papers with forced parameters and measurements that become the foundation for more of the same for some other person or group with funding at stake.30w
- if you don't understand, or comprehend, as you put it, you haven't been paying attention. My climate has stayed relatively the same, as I'm landlocked, but my parents have now had 4 years of record snowfalls in winter, and record flooding to the north of them. Those alone doesn't mean climate change, but when factored into the rest of the world, it's not coincidence, and not El Nino.
Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. I can be convinced with evidence, but so far you have presented a tiny picture of 6 of the 2500 data probes placed by Argo as your evidence, where I have found with almost no effort the reports from Nasa, the epa, the ncdc-noaa, and ipcc.
I'm done talking to you. Science obviously has no place when compared to Lord Trump.30w
- Trump has absolutely nothing to do with my position on the farce that people like you are being told is science.
It's getting colder, and more snow is falling, the ocean is getting colder, not hotter and yet coastal cities will be underwater by the year 2010 (whoops) 2020 (whoops, again) 2030 due to melt.
- It's been measured. If you won't believe physical evidence, what will you believe?30w
- I believe people should communicate in complete sentences. That last reply really didn't make any sense.30w
- Blocked that moron. I've had enough of trumpettes thinking a small slice represents the world. Politics and science.30w