What could go wrong?
125 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 73 previous comments
- This is what you said (multiple times), and this is what I replied to. This is you discussing the popular vote. I know how the electoral college works. I knew it before you were born. I described it above in my comment. I get that. Thats not what I'm calling you on.
"The extra 3 million votes came from the far left liberal state of California".
That sentence makes no sense. The votes from California are not "extra". They don't indicate that California is somehow special. California didn't tip the popular vote any more than New York or any other state did. The only reason people feel that way is that those votes were counted last. Unlike the electoral college votes, the all popular votes are worth the same amount. So my question is, why are you obsessing about others in California?1w
- I can't even stand to look at the guy anymore..1w
- Remember Hitler gave Geobels his job for a laugh because of his looks1w
- Guy has that much influence? got delusion?1w
- then unfollow1w
- I'm a follower. Sorry. Lol1w
- Just like you, he's doing his part to get Pence into the big chair.
I say, "Go for it!!".1w