4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- Ah...nas! much better idea! Thanks!Jan 24, 2013
- Do use an Android remote control app?Jan 24, 2013
- You bet. I found a cracking good one recently, too, called Yatse which is a bloody odd name but it works like a charm!
You can also go to http://my-pi-ip-address/ which will give you a basic web browser interface, too. just go through your System settings on the XBMC and set HTTP control on and remote controls & stuff.
You'll need to plug in a usb keyboard for the initial setup and (if you're using OpenElec image) the IP address then remote away!Jan 24, 2013
- Thanks guy. Remote looks good. How is it with codecs?
Don't think I will bother with a nas just stream it off the PC can't see that being to eat much strainJan 24, 2013
- That's what I do, not found a common codec it can't play yet :o)Jan 24, 2013
- Perfect thanks for the input :-)Jan 24, 2013