- McGill University, Montreal
- Concordia University, Montreal
- Sir George Williams High, Montreal
- QRC Extramural, Trinidad & Tobago
- Osmond Highschool, Trinidad & Tobago
- Piccadilly E.C., Trinidad & Tobago
A graduate of McGill University,
Montreal, Quebec, GuruDan majored in Strategic Marketing
Management with minors in Business Management, and Computers & Systems with
specific focus in Strategic Planning for small-to medium-sized businesses
GuruDan’s experience spans corporations like Standard Life, Telemedia (Toronto and New York City), Jaeger+Waldmann of Germany, Shaw Communications, International Yellow Pages of Texas, USA; DJR Communications, Kentucky Fried Chicken (Caribbean), Coca-Cola (Caribbean), Nissan (Caribbean), Banyan Ltd. (Caribbean), UNESCO, Div. of the United Nations (Caribbean), Prudential Insurance (Canada & USA), more...
He currently is:
(a) a working partner and Marketing/Advertising Strategist of GuruDan Group, which specializes in Strategic Planning, Marketing and Advertising Consulting, Corporate Communications and Multi-Media Production services to Small-to -Medium-sized Businesses (SME/SMB) throughout the Canada/USA/Caribbean region.
Middlepath thinking is the bridge that connects the gap between the right-side and left-side thinkers - it is the secret of turning diversity to inclusion AND creative into profit. This is his area of expertise - his unique ability.
1) GuruDan: …walking the talk on the journey of life...making our world a better place…for all!
2) Strange Words - Poems and other thoughts
5) GD Bizzin' – the latest buzz on SME / SMB biz...
6) ShotoYoga Dharrma: The Ashram of Health and Well-Being...walking the Middlepath on the Journey of Life...moderation, meditation, discipline, tolerance, healthy eating, physical fitness...
He is also the Webmaster/Social Media Manager for:
b) CSR Insurance Broker
- Diversity2Inclusion Strategies, Div. of GuruDan GroupStrategist, Diversity to Inclusion, 2012 - present
- GuruDan GroupStrategist, Marketing & Advertising, 1982 - present
- Standard Life AssuranceGroup Claims & Marketing Specialist, 1973 - 1984
- Ministry of Health T&TClerk, 1970 - 1973
Pakistani private schools ban teenage activist Malala's book, calling he...
ISLAMABAD - Pakistani education officials said Sunday that they have banned teenage activist Malala Yousafzai's book from private schools ac
A Guide To Understanding The Fiscal Cliff - Dr. Michael Economides Great...
Where are we headed? Questions about the fiscal cliff abound. Here, a primer, in seven steps, on the mess that pays attention to both transp
Cuba cracks down on dissidents on Human Rights Day | World News | Braden...
Cuban police have detained more than 100 dissidents and put another 100 to 150 under house arrest in an island-wide crackdown to block any g
Social Media-Based Public Shaming Has Gotten Out of Control
Public shaming via social media seems harmless, but it's actually a cowardly substitute for face-to-face communication.
Fitness Apps Turn Your iPhone Into a Personal Trainer
If you can't afford a personal trainer, these apps can help you get in shape for less.
Global Carbon Footprint by Nation | Sustainable Cities Collective
This infographic visually explains the the individual and cumulative effect our emissions are having on the planet, individualised by nation
What Losing 180 Pounds Really Does to Your Body — & Your Mind
Writer Jen Larsen shares her experience with weight loss surgery.
Caribbean News Now!: Letter: Still under the colonial spell
Regional news archives from Caribbean News Now!: The source for the latest news throughout the Caribbean