The European Ombudsman is keen to examine how much progress has been made as regards transparency in the EU institutions over the past decade.
You can watch the event live on our website and discuss/comment on Twitter and in this G+ event during the seminar.
Please use the hashtag #11rtkdEO
10.00 P. Nikiforos Diamandouros, European Ombudsman:
"What progress has been made during the last ten years?"
- Doru Frantescu, VoteWatch: "Transparency in EU decision making"
- Paul de Clerck, ALTER-EU: "Lobbying transparency and ethical behaviour in the EU institutions"
- Helen Darbishire, Access Info Europe: "Latest developments in EU transparency"
- Rainer Wieland, Vice-President of the European Parliament
- Maroš Šefčovič, Vice-President of the European Commission
11.30 - 12.30 Discussion