TimeSide 0.5.3 has been released!
TimeSide is an open web audio processing framework.
Here are the news :
* Make Analyzer rendering more generic and easy to implement
* Analyzer : implement rendering capability for event and segment + add some more analyzer graphers
* Analyzer : refactoring the results rendering method. + Capability to use matplotlib in environnement with no display
* Decoder : Add a Live decoder to get data from the soudcard
* Decoder : add support for 96kHz sampling rate
* Encoder: live AudioSink encoder, encoder that plays the audio stream through the sounbcard
* Grapher : add a generic Class to display Analyzers through their 'render' method. Add the new grapher file
* Grapher : add a generic Class to display Analyzers through their 'render' method. For now, it only support FrameValueResult analyzer
* Core : add a condition to catch signal only if a LiveDecoder source is used
* Various bugfixeshttps://pypi.python.org/pypi?:action=display&name=TimeSide&version=0.5.3https://github.com/yomguy/TimeSide