If you are a blogger, did you know there's technology that will allow you to push notifications out to those who visit your website? Safari has it and soon additional browsers will to. What do you think about ouch technology? Do you think it is evasive or a great way to reach out to your target audience?
Why Web Push is the Next Big Thing for Bloggers http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ProbloggerHelpingBloggersEarnMoney/~3/avpRvkFAxxU/
There are so many amazing features on that sometimes it is hard to determine how to prioritize your activities and what to do that will be most productive.
At minimum, there are 3 very effective activities that all B2B sales professional should do every day:
1. Look at “who’s viewed your profile”, this is caller ID for LinkedIn.
2. Check connections of upcoming meeting participants. Offer reciprocal introductions.
3. Engage with your connections by giving birthday greetings, congrats for promotions, etc.
Great article feature input from regarding the future of Google+ and how it's the foundation for all Google products. Check it out and tell me what you think.
I love this comment from the article:
Google+ is much more than a social destination, there are still more than 300 million active monthly users on the site
I totally agree and my hope is that many more users and businesses will understand the importance of building a solid and engaging presence on Google+. What do you think?
Loved the tips that were shared by and Jeffrey Hayzlett during a recent Your Business show. It's hosted by JJ Ramberg.
1. Getting help with tech needs
2. When is a good time for Open Book management (sharing finances)
3. Finding the right mentor
I loved the last tip because having the right mentor is very important to for business owner. Having a mentor that isn't a good fit can be damaging to your business.
The whole idea of developing your online presence is to connect with others and to grow your circle of influence. Regardless of what level you are on, social media is an ongoing learning experience. Kim Beasley believes that if you have the right social media tools that you can grow your online presence and connect with your ideal customers.
The purpose of GrowVisibilityWithMe.com is to provide you with the opportunity to learn how to optimize and organize your social media efforts. Kim has taken time to research and find tools that will help you grow your online presence. She has over 15 years of experience backed by a Bachelor in Organizational Development and an MBA in eBusiness that she uses to assist you in enhancing your online presence.
How we can assist you:
- Determine your current internet strategy
- Develop a new enhanced internet strategy
- Assess your website strategy
- Create a new website strategy that integrates social media
- Determine which social media tools will work best for you
- Develop processes for handling your social media
- Monitor your success and ROI for your social media efforts
- Manage your social media presence
- Social Media Engagement Coaching & Consultations (The Engagement Factor)
- Grow your fan base on Social Networking Platforms