I help local governments, school districts, and other organizations use online citizen engagement tools and services.
I coach business, non-profit, government and civic leaders on the art of leadership blogging and the use of other social media technologies.
I host Locally Grown Northfield, a public affairs blog in my hometown of Northfield, MN.
I blog regularly at Mountain Bike Geezer.
- Wigley & AssociatesPrincipal, 2000 - present
- gofast.netHR, 1998 - 2000
- Utne ReaderSalonkeeper; New Media Director, 1991 - 1998
- McGraw-Hill/MECCOnline community manager, 1986 - 1991
- Mountain Bike GeezerOwner, 2011 - present
5 Questions with Mountain Bike Rockstars: Melanie Nystrom, MD | Internat...
They aren't famous or sponsored, but they're people you should know about because they're making mountain biking better for everyone, and we
Perception Versus Reality: What You See Is Not All You Get!
It seems like a common misconception in the non mountain biking community that all of mountain biking is what you see in Rampage, or in the