Please Remember to download the latest firmware for your Turkey before installing it into your Oven.
Failure to do so may result in uneaven cooking or dry white meat.
The Latest Firmware can be obtained from your Turkey Supplier's website. You may follow the instructions below to upgrade your turkey to the latest release.
1) Thaw Turkey
2) Plug Turkey into a USB Port on your computer. Some newer Turkeys may have a MicroUSB cable under the left drumstick while legacy turkeys will need a special probe adapter.
3) Download the drivers (Note to users, please use "Giblets 4.3" rather then "Giblets 4.4" as there are some issues that need to be worked out.
4) Run the installer that you downloaded and allow up to 10 minutes for the Turkey to upgrade.
5) Once complete, bake for the recommended time on the Turkey Package. Serves 4-10 people.
If your Turkey shipped with anything lower then #StoveTop Stuffing, you may need to unlock your bootloader via the instructions below;
1) Follow Step 1-3 above
2) Open a command prompt and issue the following commands
-fastcluck oem unlock
You can then proceed with steps 4-5.
DO NOT FRY A TURKEY LOADED WITH #StoveTop