"Lest we forget".
Click link to donate directly through Legacy. Thank you.
- GovernmentCommunicator, present
- Southport Surf Life Saving ClubProfessional coach, 2005 - 2005
- Surf Life Saving AustraliaNational communications manager, 1984 - 1985
- Sydney OlympicsInformation manager, 1999 - 2000
- ArmyPR Officer, 1986 - 2004
- Level 2 personal trainer registered with Fitness Australia.
- Paddling technician.
- Ocean and open-water swimming coach.
- Former world & Australian Masters iron man and surf swimming champion.
- Former Australian marathon swim champion.
- Three times completed the 244km South African surf ski marathon (1979, 81, 83) Top 10 twice.
- Served in Army (for years Regular and 13 Reserve) with service in East Timor 2001.
- PhD (CQU), MComms (PR) ECU
- Central Queensland UniversityPhD, 2004 - 2007
- Edith Cowan UniversityMComms (PR), 2004 - 2007
- Australian Fitness AcademyCert IV: Gym, PT, older adults, children, 2010 - 2011
About Perth's Largest Twitter Community - Tweet Perth
Tweet Perth was created November 2010. With Tweet Perth you are able to find out the latest Perth based Twitter news and events. Got somethi
MIlitary Brotherhood Military Motorcycling Club (Perth)
You've arrived at the Perth Sub Branch of the Military Brotherhood Military Motorcycling Club (MMC). Formed primarily to support Returned Se
Rugby | Rugby Union News, Live Scores, Stats | Rugby Heaven