Here is a geojob for all you geofolks. Contact Todd.
Immediate Need for an Industry Marketing Manager, So CA (GIS Mapping Software Solution/Technology)
I am currently looking for an Industry Marketing Manager for a client of mine who develops geographic information systems (GIS) that function as an integral component in nearly every type of organization. Need is for someone in the enterprise software market with experience marketing to the Commercial sector industries.
Position: Industry Marketing Manager (GIS Mapping Software Solution/Technology)
Reports to: Director of Commercial Segment
Location: Redlands, CA (will relocate for the right individual)
Compensation: Very Competitive
Utilize your expertise in marketing and in-depth industry knowledge to advocate how companies leverage geospatial information and technology to achieve their business goals. As a member of the business development team, you will work collaboratively with sales and marketing professionals to promote the broad use of our ArcGIS platform within an organization.
• Create, establish, and execute an effective overall industry marketing strategy, plan, and associated initiatives, including specific measures of success
• Work with key stakeholders across our organization to ensure a unified marketing message
• Research, develop, and execute industry business plans including market sizing, addressable market opportunity, win/loss analysis, customer requirements, competitive positioning, and other important market insights
• Collaborate with product management to represent our capabilities and market requirements
• Work with business development sector lead and managers to develop and execute annual and quarterly go-to-market plans for each industry including awareness, demand generation, sales enablement, partner collaboration, trade associations, and industry analyst engagement
• Aggressively position and market us as the leading enterprise software solution provider for each key industry
• Provide direction and/or drive the creation of industry- and function-specific content including web, collateral, white papers, customer presentations, customer case studies, and ROI models Support social media strategy through value-added industry/functional content creation and by communicating with leading industry social media proponents and other influencers
• Five or more years of experience in industry and/or product marketing in the enterprise software market
• Experience working in and/or marketing to the Commercial sector industries and business functions
• Experience working with technology partners and system integrators to develop and implement partner marketing plans
• Experience managing and leading a team of marketing professionals
• Ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team globally
• An entrepreneurial drive and work ethic and attention to detail
• Highly motivated team player with a mature, positive attitude and passion to meet the challenges and opportunities of a business
• Excellent presentation, white-boarding, and communication skills including good listening, probing, and qualification abilities
• Aptitude for technology and ability to connect technical concepts with customer value
• Bachelor’s or master’s in marketing, business administration, or a related field, or equivalent work experience, depending on position level
• Understanding of the ArcGIS platform and how it relates to the Commercial sector industries
• Experience working with GIS
• General knowledge of spatial analysis and problem solving
• Results oriented; ability to write and craft smart, attainable, realistic, time-driven goals with clear lead indicators
My client offers exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 410K and profit-sharing programs.
Qualified candidates please send resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.