In my framework of Modern Workplace Learning (see diagram on right) I use the term social collaboration to label an important new element of work of the modern-day L&D department. I deliberately chose not to label it social learning. So what is the…
- Smith Middle SchoolInstructional Technology Facilitator, 2014 - present
- Eanes ISDEducational Technologist, 2012 - 2014
- The THinkie GroupDirector, Business & Operations, 2012 - 2012
- Moore Middle SchoolCultural/Societal Architect, Professional Educator, 2009 - 2012
- Gladewater ISDProfessional Educator, 2008 - 2009
- Lifepoint ChurchMinister to Students, 2006 - 2007
- Lamar UniversityM.Ed. Educational Technology Leadership, 2009 - 2011
- LeTourneau UniversityB.S. Business Administration, 2005 - 2007
- Humble High SchoolDiploma, 2001 - 2005
Productivity Zones (And How I Built Them Into My New Workspace)
The Use Of Productivity Zones. How My Office Is Set Up For Better Workflow. I've been waiting to move into my new office for a long time. It
7 Reasons Why Wearables Are Poised To Disrupt Our Lives
If you don’t think the Nike+ Fuelband is ridiculously important, then you’re missing the big picture. In the next five to 10 years, wearable
Infographics & Data Visualizations [Visual.ly]
Visual.ly is a place to share and create infographics and data visualizations.
Twitter / Staci Hammer: No matter how good I thoug ...
No matter how good I thought I was with high schoolers, it did not translate into me being an instant pro with middle-schoolers. #toughcrowd
Viewbix - Empower your video. Add apps to any video: YouTube, Vimeo, Fac...
Our Apps; Pricing; FAQ; About; Contact; Log In. logo. get started. Click below to see how Viewbix empowers videos: Small Business thumb. Mus
Is Reddit going to replace college for people who can't afford higher ed...
In the United States, many people can no longer afford to get a four-year college degree — even though most jobs that pay a middle-class sal
Jim Collins on 3 ways to avoid demotivating people at work | Daniel Pink
Jim Collins -- the author of the legendary Good to Great and co-author of the new and equally compelling Great by Choice-- has an insightful